sims2 #1
[Image: JULEStinypic_zpsb1ba2dee.jpg]

This is the Jules Visitors chair from the Ikea Stuff Pack with added wheels. Not only do visitors like wheels, it looks pretty nice used with a desk when no visitors are around. Big Grin

Since this is slaved to the in-game chair, you do need the Ikea Stuff Pack for this to work in your game. It can be found right next to the Maxis chair in the catalog for 55 Simoleons and the polycount is 1440.

Recolor, edit, include meshes with recolors and/or lots.
Just don't claim my work as your own and keep it FREE!
No paysites please!

Screenshots
Jules Visitor Chair - On Wheels Screenshot Jules Visitor Chair - On Wheels Screenshot Jules Visitor Chair - On Wheels Screenshot        
Download link
Filesize 33.13 KB | File Name MLC-JULESVisitorChairOnWheels-IKEAneeded.rar | # of Downloads 2,519  

Comments
#5 20-04-2013
YAY, it's up! I love this chair, MLC. Thanks for sharing it!

#6 20-04-2013
HW- Yes, I have been busy.. you have noooo idea. Smile Once I got the crashing to stop (yay!) I got to catching up on stuffs. What stuffs? Hmmmm..

Nix- the matching wheels is the main reason this chair wasn't my favorite thing. Since it's slaved to the game chair, I didn't have much choice.. and the colored wheels did grow on me.

Twi- Every time I sit in my computer chair I end up half way across the room. Yes, it's fun- but rather annoying at times. Especially since I have trouble getting it to roll anywhere any other time.

Fansee- My thanks to you and Michelle for reminding me this chair even existed. It may not be my favorite thing I've ever done, but it is kind of cute.

#7 20-04-2013
This is great! I love wheeled chairs Smile

#8 20-04-2013
It looks great MLC. Mmm, new graphics card can take more downloads methinks Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option