Tumblr tags
#1 03-05-2013 
An improvement to the post to Tumblr feature for finds and uploads; now when we post to Tumblr the game type will be used as a tag.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#2 03-05-2013 
Awesome! I suggest you also use a "sims 2 download" or "sims 3 download" tag on them. That's what some of us tumblr folks are trying to use to make it easier to find things when browsing tracked tags.

#3 03-05-2013 
arg. Why did I know you were gonna be a squeaker about syntax Tongue

I use sims2 and sims3 on leefish and on my tumblr, and they are not all downloads (are from the finds as well......hmm)....

* leefish ponders.

#4 03-05-2013 
Well, the finds are downloads, only downloads people have found on other sites. So I think the tags are still applicable. Smile
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#5 03-05-2013 
Yeah, what Nix said! Finds are basically downloads anyway.

I use "sims 2" and "sims 2 download" on my tumblr. Some people use "sims2" or "sims 2 downloads" or a myriad of other variations which are really hard to keep track of. The trouble with tumblr is the tracked tags only find exact matches, and only the first 5 tags are used in search results. That's why some of us are trying to use a standard tag... although it's pretty hard to get the word out and get everyone to use the exact same tag, but a bunch have come on board and it makes it much easier to find stuff. Smile

#6 03-05-2013 
I've started double-tagging mine with both "sims 2 download" and "sims 2 downloads". At first I used "sims 2 downloads", because that sounds better to me, but it seems like the general(-ish) consensus is that "sims 2 download" is the way to go and I'm all for standards, so I'll comply with the collective. Smile
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#7 03-05-2013 
Um, you guys are kind of missing the point. I am using the existing tags. Which are sims2 and sims3. The ones you use to select the game type when you upload a find/upload.

So now I need to find a way to make that work.

Or I could just not bother.

Cos I have a real issue with following the collective. Tongue

#8 03-05-2013 
She's not a sheepfish, she's a wolffish Big Grin

#9 03-05-2013 
Oh, existing leefish tags. Yes I did miss that point. Tongue Was just thinking of tumblr tags since using commonly searched ones is how people find posts there.

#10 03-05-2013 
Yea, I have got it to say sims2 (or sims3) download. Which is enough imo, without having to mess about inserting spaces Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option