The Sims 4?
#1 06-05-2013 
http://thesims.com/en_US/thesims4

lol what is it? fake?

#2 06-05-2013 
Not sure Deb. All the links are true, and it links back into the sims3 official site. So... don't know.

http://www.ea.com/news/the-sims-4-in-dev...gemngdngve

It's true.
celebkiriedhel, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Dec 2010.
amazon wishlist because Lee said so.

#3 06-05-2013 
Yeah, it was just announced today

#4 06-05-2013 
Looks very interesting.
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#5 06-05-2013 
Has anyone translated that simlish text yet?
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#6 07-05-2013 
Heard a rumor on Carl's Sims 3 Forum that it translated to this (the same poster also questioned it's validity, so I'm not sure on it myself):

Quote:Hello Sims fans! We have a very special announcement today. We are glad to present you The Sims 4, the newest addition to the Sims family. Exclusive new features:
- The sims will be more detailed than ever, which will enable you to push your creativity with sims to the limits
- New custom worlds. Have you always wanted to put finishing touches and move that hill blocking your beach vista? Now you can with a very exclusive tool.
-Follow your sims everywhere. Sick of rabbitholes, do you want to see your sim talking in class? Then we have the perfect game for you!
All new The Sims 4, out in 2014. The best sim game to this date.
More llamas than ever.

wave

#7 07-05-2013 
-Follow your sims everywhere. Sick of rabbitholes, do you want to see your sim talking in class? Then we have the perfect game for you! - This seems interesting

Anyway don't have time even to buy the latest expansion of sims3 and already you find the new sims4? :/ Bad marketing, in this way no one will buy sims 3 island paradise Big Grin

Poor my PC..

#8 08-05-2013 
Well, if it's any good, I might jump from TS2 to TS4 and just skip TS3 altogether.
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. -- Friedrich Nietzsche

#9 08-05-2013 
Yup, I think the reason we are all Sims2 diehards is that we just don't LIKE Sims3.

#10 09-05-2013 
The banner with the sims eyes gives me more hope for sims 4 then the first pictures of the sims 3 eating on the picnic blanket did.
joandsarah, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Mar 2013.

Sorry, that is a members only option