Verona Villa - Makeover
#11 15-05-2013 
Absolutely Michelle! If you want to recolour them in AL woods, let me know, I'll do the other colours. I'm also going to do some painted woods.

Lee, once I've done the recolours do you want to package it up to put up here or on MTS?

BTW - you are absolutely fabulous! Big Grin

Is this orphanage something that people would be interested in downloading?
celebkiriedhel, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Dec 2010.
amazon wishlist because Lee said so.

#12 15-05-2013 
I wasn't really intending to upload it Kiri - I made it for you.

re the orphanage - it looks very cool. I have never played an orphanage.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#13 15-05-2013 
I had never played an orphanage before, but there was a challenge called the 7 Toddler challenge that we ran at SimPixels. It was really stressful but fun. There was a follow-up challenge for 7 children. My kids are stuck there, waiting for their new home.

Prudence Crumplebottom turned up to be an amazing orphanage mistress. All her wants and fears were around her children. They all have strong relationships with her. And she did things like dancing with them autonomously! Smile

That's cool Lee. I'll add the recolours to this thread so Michelle and so on can download them too. Smile

#14 15-05-2013 
Hmm, maybe kiri could upload the recolours along with the meshes to the download section? Would be a shame to leave them so hidden away here. It's a nice window and door set. Smile

#15 16-05-2013 
OK - I've done 11 recolours of the shutters (because frankly, the EA ones are crap).
11 recolours of the Walnut Door.
11 recolours of the Colonial Door.
11 recolours of the Colonial Window.

Just checking that the TXMT are matching (i.e. the colours match, and then it will be done).

Colours are - AL Light, AL Medium, AL Dark, White, Black, Cherry (a la Kate), Red, Blue, Green, Gold, Asparagus. I really like asparagus. Smile

#16 16-05-2013 
Sounds great Kiri - what do you think of fansee's suggestion? You can upload the whole lot here at leefish if you like, or just upload the recolours to wherever (which are useful for all variants of the window/door) and I will upload the window and door here on leefish?

#17 16-05-2013 
I think it's a great idea, and I think we should upload the whole lot here at Leefish. Smile

I just have to get some good pictures of the Colonial Frame, and finish checking the TXMT.

I've currently renamed the door as Door-Colonial-2Tileon3-Leefish.package
and the window as Window-Lafenetre-Archless-Leefish.package

Is that OK? Also I will change the catalog description to anything you like?

If you don't have a preference, I'd like to include what it can be recoloured from, your name and the site url here.

#18 16-05-2013 
Sounds great re the name changes Big Grin Catalog description is up to you really - your proposal sounds good.

#19 16-05-2013 
[Image: vv-wip7.jpg]

Just got to adjust the Colonial door and shutters and we're good to go.

[Image: vv-wip8.jpg]

#20 16-05-2013 
OMG after all this time the colours MATCH.

* leefish cries tears of happiness

Sorry, that is a members only option