GeoGuesser Game
#11 12-05-2013 
Wow! Lee Smile Is that with extra google searching or without?
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#12 12-05-2013 
That was just her being her. It is like watching a detective at work. She looks at the road signs to see what side of the road they drive on.....looks at the number plates and the colors... looks at the kind of trees - on one play (she only got 9000 points) she read the signs in GREEK. That is just cheating.

She is now BANNED from playing.

Disgraceful SWOT

#13 12-05-2013 
That's what I do too, I'm just not as good at her! Sometimes I am very close and sometimes half a world away. Here is my latest one.

The time before that, I was plunked down directly in front of a giant Carnival Cruise ship, whirled around and saw THIS. That's not cheating! It's part of the game. (esp. since I was still miles and miles off because it wasn't labelled on the map...)

#14 13-05-2013 
leefish;19437 Wrote:That was just her being her. It is like watching a detective at work. She looks at the road signs to see what side of the road they drive on.....looks at the number plates and the colors... looks at the kind of trees - on one play (she only got 9000 points) she read the signs in GREEK. That is just cheating.

She is now BANNED from playing.
Seems to be a bit like my husband, that's exactly what he was doing! You sure she isn't a lorry driver?
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#15 13-05-2013 
OK - it helped that I knew one of the places!
celebkiriedhel, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Dec 2010.
amazon wishlist because Lee said so.

#16 13-05-2013 
Woah, we have a winner! Well done, Kiri!!

* fanseelamb is impressed

ETA: My best round yet

ETA2: I am catching up. If not for that danged Bulgaria.

* fanseelamb shakes fist at Bulgaria

#17 04-06-2013 
Hallo fansee, guess what this is?

#18 04-06-2013 
Netherlands!

#19 05-06-2013 
http://www.geoguessr.com/?v=eyJ0b3RhbFBv...bnVsbH0%3D
I was really close on one of them. Might have helped if Australia showed up more! *growls at people leaving us out to one side again*
joandsarah, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Mar 2013.

#20 05-06-2013 
Strange you should say that - every time I thought it was Australia it was South Korea. Finally I got one - thought AHA - looks like Australia, must be South Korea and picked some random spot on South Korea. It was some place on the outskirts of Melbourne Sad

Sorry, that is a members only option