Catnappers
#21 16-05-2013 
NixNivis;19526 Wrote:(BTW, does "huisdieren" mean pets? 'Cause in Swedish, pets = husdjur. Literally, house animals. Smile)

You're right, Nix. "Huisdieren" means "house animals" too. :-)

And I also agree that there are some distinct differences between Momo and Suikerspin (the dutch name for cotton candy"). So Pookie it is, huh? Pity, but I'm also glad that she's with her true servant again.

#22 16-05-2013 
Aw I'm sorry, Lee.
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#23 16-05-2013 
Aww, I'm sorry too! I really wanted her to be yours!

#24 16-05-2013 
Well, maybe next time. She just wasn't meant to be ours Big Grin

#25 17-05-2013 
Well it sounds like she has a very loving servant (yes I'm totally stealing that, BoilingOil... I love it! Tongue) so that is good. Good job locating her, Lee and B. You really went the extra mile. I'm sure one day when the time is right you'll meet the next cat that you guys are meant to serve.

#26 17-05-2013 
fanseelamb;19536 Wrote:servant (yes I'm totally stealing that, BoilingOil... I love it! Tongue)

Of course you are. I take it as a compliment. Big Grin

#27 17-05-2013 
* NixNivis has learnt a new word in Dutch Smile

While I'm glad that Pookie and her servant (I'm stealing that, too Smile) are reunited, I'm sorry she wasn't supposed to be your cat. But I'm convinced she chose to stay with you and B because she knew you were good cat people who'd help her get home, and that you would take good care of her until then. I'm also convinced that somewhere in the future, there will be a cat who'll choose you and B because he/she doesn't have a home, and knows that the two of are good cat people who can give him/her one. *nods*
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

Sorry, that is a members only option