Catnappers
#1 12-05-2013 
Yesterday evening we went to the fair in our town and we were walking home and a small cat followed us home and came in the house!! Obviously, this is someone's pet, but we have not seen this cat before in our area.

Our upstairs neighbour has a cat so they have loaned us a bowl of food and we are currently trying to find the owner.

Things we have done so far:

Rung the doorbell of lots of strangers and asked "Do you know this cat?"
Wandered around the streets in our area looking for any lost cat posters
Checked on the missing pets database.

We will contact the pet asylum on Monday and see if the cat is chipped - she has no collar.

This is the cat (currently nicknamed suikerspin because she followed B who was carrying a candyfloss)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

#2 12-05-2013 
I hope she will be the new little fish Big Grin

#3 12-05-2013 
Awwww how sweet! I hope you get to keep her. Heart

#4 12-05-2013 
She looks very sweet and very at home Smile
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#5 12-05-2013 
She actually has a really bad scar on her nose - looks like she got a whack in the face at some point. It is at least a distinguishing mark.

Either that, or this cat has a BIG coke habit.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#6 12-05-2013 
Poor little scrappy cat. Seems like a perfect fit for you guys. Err... not that you guys are scrappy. You know what I mean. Big Grin

#7 12-05-2013 
I, too, hope that this cat has chosen you because she needs a home and knows that you've been cat-less. Wise cat. Sleepy
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#8 12-05-2013 
Lee, I'm a firm believer that we shouldn't choose our pets they choose us. Looks like you and B have been chosen. And who knows maybe it's a gift from Willem.
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#9 13-05-2013 
Michelle;19446 Wrote:Lee, I'm a firm believer that we shouldn't choose our pets they choose us. Looks like you and B have been chosen. And who knows maybe it's a gift from Willem.

That is exactly what I've been thinking. If you're ready to let another furry baby into your lives and nobody claims her, may I suggest a spiked collar for her? In pink, of course.. more feminine that way. But the spikes will match her scrappy exterior.

#10 13-05-2013 
Sometimes cats just choose you. By all means search for her owners, but I think you'll find her owners are you. And I wouldn't be surprised at all if this one stays. Smile

I agree with MLC - a spiked collar in pink! Big Grin
celebkiriedhel, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Dec 2010.
amazon wishlist because Lee said so.

Sorry, that is a members only option