sims2 #1
[Image: ColonialWindows-Preview.jpg]

This is a Leefish and Kiri joint-upload. Smile

Did you know that the LaFenetre set is incomplete? Neither did we! Until Kiri wanted to build an Orphanage. She needed a 2-tile door on 3 tiles because it looked wonky.

So Lee, decided to be Kiri's fairy godmother and make one for her. With added privacy so it could work for a Georgian building without having to install lots of CC.

Then after seeing how good it looked - but that the matching windows weren't forbidding enough, she made Kiri a window to go with it. Heart

[Image: thumb640x480]

It's only fair that we share, and Kiri has done recolours for both, which are also recolours for all the LaFenetre/Colonial set done by EA, and add-ons which use them as repository.

The door picks up recolours from the base game: Walnut Door, and base game: Colonial Double Door.

The Window picks up recolours from the base game: LaFenetre Window with Shutters.

Included are 13 recolours:
white, asparagus, green, red, blue, gold, black 1, black 2, AL Light, AL Medium, AL Dark, and Cherry. Just for Lee, Black 2 comes with the Brass fittings for pleasant places, and Cast Iron Fittings for not-so-pleasant places. Smile

NOTE: The TXMTS have been amended so that the colours match across ALL the recoloured build-set.

As usual I am completely incapable of creating a maximum of 3 zips to download (There are 4)

Download Colonial Windows Recolours

Do not upload to Paysites or TSR.

Apart from that, feel free to use, modify, mutilate, etc. Credit would be nice.

Screenshots
Leefish LaFenetre Add-Ons with Kiri Recolours Screenshot Leefish LaFenetre Add-Ons with Kiri Recolours Screenshot Leefish LaFenetre Add-Ons with Kiri Recolours Screenshot Leefish LaFenetre Add-Ons with Kiri Recolours Screenshot Leefish LaFenetre Add-Ons with Kiri Recolours Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 49.71 KB | File Name Leefish-LaFenetreAddOns.zip | # of Downloads 1,277  
Filesize 333.75 KB | File Name door-EA-Walnut-recolours.zip | # of Downloads 1,007  
Filesize 1.29 MB | File Name door-EA-Colonial-recolours.zip | # of Downloads 999  
Comments
#5 18-05-2013
You're welcome all. Smile

Michelle - yeah - TXMTs are one of those things that I wish I'd known about when I started too. I wrote up a bit about it over in the default replacements forum at Sims2Artists. I'm thinking I should put that somewhere more 'tutorially' on the off-chance that it might be useful.

#6 18-05-2013
Go, Team KiriFish! They look great! Big Grin I'm not on my big computer right now, but I'm downloading this as soon as I get back home. Smile

#7 18-05-2013
Absolutely fantastic. I love it. xx

#8 21-05-2013
These look great! I love that there are archless ones.

Sorry, that is a members only option