sims2 #1
[Image: thumb640x480]

Stone Tile Wall & Floor Set - This is the second part of a set of walls and floors I am currently working on. This set consists of stone tile walls with white mouldings and stone tile floors all in lighter muted colors. There are 8 of each in this set.

Install Instructions: Extract files from zip and copy to documents/EA Games/Sims 2/Downloads Folder. Please ensure you have the latest version of CEP installed.

As of 27/09/2014 My TOU is the following.
All my meshes are share friendly and can be included with Recolours.
DO NOT modify my meshes/textures/patterns/walls/floors to use with your own projects.
DO NOT convert ANY of my meshes/textures/patterns/walls/floors from Sims 2 to Sims 3. Or Vis-versa
DO NOT convert ANY of my meshes/textures/patterns/walls/floors to Sims 4.

You don't claim my stuff as your own.
You don't upload ANY of my creations to a site to download directly.

Screenshots
Stone Tile Wall & Floor Set - Part 2 Screenshot Stone Tile Wall & Floor Set - Part 2 Screenshot Stone Tile Wall & Floor Set - Part 2 Screenshot Stone Tile Wall & Floor Set - Part 2 Screenshot Stone Tile Wall & Floor Set - Part 2 Screenshot Stone Tile Wall & Floor Set - Part 2 Screenshot Stone Tile Wall & Floor Set - Part 2 Screenshot Stone Tile Wall & Floor Set - Part 2 Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 698.99 KB | File Name SAILFINDRAGON_StoneTileWallsFloors_Part2.zip | # of Downloads 555  

Comments
#5 27-05-2013
Oooh! Beautiful! I could never resist a pretty tile. Heart

Sorry, that is a members only option