sims2 #1
Two Tone Tile Wall & Floor Set - Consists of 6 two tone tile walls & 12 matching tile floors. These walls use the same tile in my previous sets. I made these at the same time as the others and totally forgot to re-upload them. In fact I am not entirely sure if I ever uploaded them.

Install Instructions: Extract files from zip and copy to documents/EA Games/Sims 2/Downloads Folder. Please ensure you have the latest version of CEP installed.

As of 27/09/2014 My TOU is the following.
All my meshes are share friendly and can be included with Recolours.
DO NOT modify my meshes/textures/patterns/walls/floors to use with your own projects.
DO NOT convert ANY of my meshes/textures/patterns/walls/floors from Sims 2 to Sims 3. Or Vis-versa
DO NOT convert ANY of my meshes/textures/patterns/walls/floors to Sims 4.

You don't claim my stuff as your own.
You don't upload ANY of my creations to a site to download directly.

Screenshots
Two Tone Tile Wall & Floor Set Screenshot Two Tone Tile Wall & Floor Set Screenshot Two Tone Tile Wall & Floor Set Screenshot Two Tone Tile Wall & Floor Set Screenshot Two Tone Tile Wall & Floor Set Screenshot Two Tone Tile Wall & Floor Set Screenshot Two Tone Tile Wall & Floor Set Screenshot Two Tone Tile Wall & Floor Set Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 659.73 KB | File Name SAILFINDRAGON_StoneTwoToneFloorWallSet_SIMS2.zip | # of Downloads 562  

Comments
#2 29-05-2013
Oh wow! I love these, especially the blue one, thank you. ♥

#3 29-05-2013
Beautifully done. I came, I saw, I downloaded! (So much for culling my walls and floors!)

#4 29-05-2013
I can hear my Downloads folder groan "no more tiles, please, no more tiles!" but I'm rudely ignoring it. I have to have these! Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option