New Theme Live
#1 15-06-2013 
Ok, I am swapping over the themes to the new set - there are 3 themes :

Blue, brown and black.

The black theme is intended for BO's area, but is available as a theme.

You can select the themes in the user panel:

http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/usercp.php?action=options

In the dropdown "Board style"

The Profiles and User Control panel are NOT finished, I have to swap those over in the next days, but Alerts are installed, you can choose the alerts you want to get here:

http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/usercp.php?ac...t_settings

#2 15-06-2013 
Looks fantastic! Nice job. Smile

#3 15-06-2013 
Thank you - if anyone has an IPad or phone or other mobile device it would be cool to know how the site looks.

This does NOT include portal, PMs, USERCP or PROFILE. Those will all look like mashed potatoes...

#4 15-06-2013 
Like the new look and after checking out the 3 colours I decided I like the brown best (matches my profile pic). Checked it out on my Samsung Galaxy Tablet, the portal looks good, social looks good, downloads look good, everything actually looks better than it does on my desktop. Don't know about the usercp or profile it will not let me login, just keep getting an error notice telling me I can't login I'm not authorised. Blush Should point out here that I only ever use my Samsung Galaxy Tablet to read books and only ever go online when I want to download more books, so this was a first for me.

#5 15-06-2013 
First, you were top of the bing list, and the site looks great on my windows phone.
RebaLynn1960, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Apr 2012.

#6 15-06-2013 
I'm undecided on what theme activate Big Grin blue or black?
On black theme isn't Fish logo :/

EDIT: I found black theme with Fish logo Big Grin

#7 15-06-2013 
@Michelle - yes, you would have to be logged in to see those links. Thank you for the report on the galaxy. The site is built to look nicest on an iPad/Galaxy as that is the middle range.

@RebaLynn1960 - works on windows phone !! Yay. Are all the header tabs opening etc?

#8 15-06-2013 
I'm going between blueberry and choco orange Smile I like both, might just swap every now and then, although still think purple would have been the best choice of colour Big Grin
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#9 15-06-2013 
@Karen Lorraine Yea, I have requests from Fansee for a LimeJuice variant, but I have to do a lot of template work first.

#10 15-06-2013 
Lee, don't worry about purple I wasn't serious, unless of course you really want to do it Smile I'm quite happy with blueberry/choco orange (which reminds me of chocolate, mmm, but not Terry's chocolate orange cos I don't like it!)
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

Sorry, that is a members only option