sims2 #1
This lovely curtain was made by HugeLunatic. I just added some laciness and shortened it a bit. My recolours are far from awesome but they're just right for a certain house I've been renovating which is what prompted me to make them. Perhaps someone else would enjoy them too. TBH I normally wouldn't upload such a thing, but I figure it's only right to share since I wouldn't have a mesh to play with if HugeLunatic had not shared it in the first place. Thank you, Lunie!

There are 4 recolours - all the same colour/texture just in 4 different lengths.

Be sure you get the mesh. It's not included. You need to get it from HugeLunatic's site here: http://sims2artists.com/index.php?topic=4301.0

(Pink wallpaper came with the game, other wallpapers are by Sunni. If you wanna know where any of the other CC is from feel free to ask and I'll try to track it down.)

CREDIT and LINK if you use my stuff.

Mesh and texture edits (aka recolours) are welcome.

You may include my meshes with your recolours.

You may include my content with your own packaged Sims and Lots.

Please do not redistribute my original files in any other way.

Please do not redistribute my sims or altered versions of them.

Please do not post any part of my work on any paysite, including TSR (The Sims Resource).

Have fun!

Screenshots
Lacy Curtains Screenshot Lacy Curtains Screenshot Lacy Curtains Screenshot Lacy Curtains Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 183.98 KB | File Name fansee HL Contempo Curtain - 4 Lace Recolours.rar | # of Downloads 1,718  

Comments
#9 22-06-2013
Wow, not the sort of item I'd expect to see you make, but lovely all the same.

#10 23-06-2013
Haha yeah, as I said it was for a specific house I was renovating. I do have some more typical creations kicking around my SavedSims folder - some half-finished men's hair, a simple suit recolour, stuff like that. Perhaps I'll upload that stuff too to restore my reputation as a manly-man-stuff cc maker. Big Grin

#11 23-06-2013
some hair huh?

* leefish likes to use hairs

#12 24-06-2013
Perfecto! Just what I have been needing. Thanks!

Sorry, that is a members only option