Things that happen in your game that are odd or funny.
#11 05-08-2013 
I thought it was odd.

During an attempt at testing my magazine rack my sim Lois decided that beating up random townies was more fun than choosing a magazine Sad After 4 fights on the lot with the same sim I abandoned testing and sent my sim home. The next day - she had a wish to "Drink Danielle" (the hated townie). I never saw that before.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#12 05-08-2013 
I have. It means they want their enemy to be eaten by the cowplant, so they can milk that thing for 5 extra days in their current life stage Smile

To be honest, those 5 extra days could be stolen, as far as she's concerned. She just wants ms Lillard to DIE!!!

#13 05-08-2013 
Sounds like she has a true vindictive streak! LOL

#14 05-08-2013 
Rofl Indeed. Some outgoing and/or grouchy types will be like that.

#15 05-08-2013 
Indeed, some of my sims have had the same desire. It always cracks me up.

#16 05-08-2013 
Here's one. I am playing a mashed up version of The Test Of Time challenge and my Tree Tribe were having a hot day. (all four seasons are summer) So hot in fact, that they were passing out and nearly starving, when boom something catches on fire. He puts it out and then she sets the grill on fire cooking the fish, one of the wolves runs away from home and boom another odd fire. Turns out the chickens can spontaneously combust! Second wolf runs away from home. Gah, so i cheated and bought a phone and called them in missing. I didn't plan on having flambe chicken. Dh said "Did they get a nice roast chicken dinner out of it?" No, the stupid chicken runs way leaving the fire on the ground. So I'll be using move objects for any more chicken fires. I think I'm lucky no one died. If they had Tree Tribe would have been a very short lived people because so far it's just the two of them. They don't even have children yet.

#17 06-08-2013 
I'm glad I'm not a Tree sim in your game, Jo. Playing an all summer year that way is very hard for your sims. Even *two* summer seasons is rough. I'd advise giving them at least one spring season each year. You may even find that you need to cheat less, if you do.

#18 06-08-2013 
The four summers is part of the TOT challenge rules. But Rebeka's chickens are just my add on, so I don't think I should have to put up with spontaneously combusting chooks lol. I've never seen that happen in real life and Australia gets plenty hot. Tree fires and BBQ fires I will suffer. It was really kind of funny-but it would have been funnier if the wolves hadn't run away. I was lucky no one was pregnant yet. I'm only using risky woohoo. From the MTS thread it appears death isn't too uncommon during the neanderthal phase of this challenge and now I see why, when a sim overheats and faints their hunger bar goes down.

#19 06-08-2013 
Of course, you're right: if it's a challenge, you can not deviate but must follow the rules. If an all year summer is part of the challenge, then an all summer year your sims must suffer. Big Grin

On the other hand, you've already chosen to cheat. Challenges usually do not allow that either Tongue

Oh heck, I'm just messing with you...

#20 06-08-2013 
Lol, I guessed. I have far too many mods and other things like combustible chickens to play challenges as vanilla. Tongue Some things i make harder such as $3,000 starting funds? No way! I gave mine $200, and a well stocked fridge? Nope mine got an empty pantry. I think it balances up, I probably even make some things a little harder.

Sorry, that is a members only option