• leefish's Risky Fish Tales Signboard Recoloured
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
6 frame AL Wood recolours and 14 board recolours of Lee's Risky Fish Tales Signboard.
Many thanks Lee for the mesh, to amythestfenix for the 3 extra wood colour and celebkiriedhel for allowing me to use her board textures.

The MESH is not included, you can get it HERE.

Found: Buy Mode > Decorative > Sculptures. Price: §49

[Image: thumb640x480]
Cafe Table and Chairs shown in my screenshots can be found HERE.
All files have been compressed and checked in game. Name chart and link to the MESH are included in the zip file.

[Image: MTS2_Numenor_817240_CEPv9_icon25x25.png]

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
leefish's Risky Fish Tales Signboard Recoloured Screenshot leefish's Risky Fish Tales Signboard Recoloured Screenshot leefish's Risky Fish Tales Signboard Recoloured Screenshot leefish's Risky Fish Tales Signboard Recoloured Screenshot leefish's Risky Fish Tales Signboard Recoloured Screenshot leefish's Risky Fish Tales Signboard Recoloured Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 542.78 KB | File Name leefish-RiskyFishTalesSignboard-Recolours-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 537  

Comments
#2 26-06-2013
Thanks Shell - you are on a total roll here Big Grin

#3 26-06-2013
Yay! Love what you've been doing Michelle. It makes ultra happy. Now I can get rid of the Simwardrobe mesh and never have to look at it again!

I am not a mesher and it looks like after 8 years of not making objects, I've forgotten how.

#4 26-06-2013
Think these might come in really useful for the Build a Business contest at MTS Smile Thank you

Sorry, that is a members only option