Factory Challenge
#11 28-06-2013 
Thought blame fansee was rule number 2?
Ginnie Wrote:We'll get along just fine as long as you never get between me and chocolate.

#12 28-06-2013 
I switched the order. All my fault. Tongue

#13 29-06-2013 
Okay here's my entry, nothing fancy.

@ Lee, please don't shot me for the number of pics, if it's too many let me know and I will upload them to Photobucket and give a link.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#14 29-06-2013 
Wow... such different areas all of a sudden! Nice work, Michelle. I suddenly feel like moving into an old factory. Smile

#15 30-06-2013 
Does removing the doors to the elevator in the middle floor count as removing an elevator? It is still taking up the space and I could see that maybe happening in a real building - closing off a shaft.

#16 30-06-2013 
I can't see why not as long as you replace the elevator with the Ultravator Shaft by Schafft Co. Wish I had of thought of that.

#17 30-06-2013 
Great Job Michele! And I see my pic. Big Grin I want to do this, plan on it, but nothing comes to mind yet. May be a while until I get things really going in my game.

#18 01-07-2013 
@Michelle I looked through your pics (took me a while) - I really like what you have done with the factory - the outside is particularly cool - I never thought it could look so light and so posh.

I have been inspired by youur example and am busy with my last apartment now Big Grin

#19 01-07-2013 
Ok, my entry Big Grin

Top apartment is of course the bachelor pad - accessible via the lift or the fire escape.

Middle apartment is the family apartment - two bedrooms, separate shower bath for early morning going to school etc. Access via the stairs.

Ground floor apartment - actually very small, has a music practice room ......

Sim amenities: laundry room (stole idea from Shell), bbq area in the back - part of wall replaced with a fence cos of a rampant simdozer during renovations. Roof area - chess table loungers. DID have a hot tub but removed cos tester sims just lived in the darn thing.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#20 02-07-2013 
Lee that is amazing! I just love the music practice room Big Grin
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

Sorry, that is a members only option