Factory Challenge
#31 04-07-2013 
Well that worked but it took an age to load the family into it but I do now have a lot empty of stuff Smile
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#32 08-07-2013 
Lee, I'd like to post the challenge pictures, and then play with the lot a bit more (moving/removing outside walls, stairs, whatever). After I do that, I'd like to upload the finished lot to the site. Would that be okay?
Ginnie Wrote:We'll get along just fine as long as you never get between me and chocolate.

#33 08-07-2013 
Of course it is Ginnie Big Grin

#34 08-07-2013 
Cool! May take a few days, since His majesty had back surgery last week, but I'll work on it when I'm not fetching and carrying for him! He's actually doing quite well.
Ginnie Wrote:We'll get along just fine as long as you never get between me and chocolate.

#35 09-07-2013 
Okay, here's my entry.

Factory 1: outside
Factory 2: First floor, with the main entrance, nice seating area, elevator, stairs. The apartment is for a family. The living room and kitchen are shown.
Factory 3: More views of the living room, kitchen, and side entrance where there is a washer and dryer. It's hard to see, but a bedroom for a child is there, too.
Factory 4: Bathroom, and more of the child's bedroom, master bedroom.
Factory 5: Master bedroom
Factory 6: Second floor apartment is for a couple. Overview of the apartment. Kitchen has a stacked washer/dryer. The bedroom is also shown, as is the living room area.
Factory 7: Bedroom and bath.
Factory 8: Closeup of the dining room and kitchen.
Factory 12: Closeup of the livingroom area.
Factory 9: Top floor apartment, which is for a woman. Stackable washer/dryer is in the entry. There's a desk and pc as well. And a view of the vintage bathroom and bedroom.
Factory 10: More of the bedroom, livingroom, and kitchen.
Factory 11: Outside the back doors are chairs, table, and barbeque.
Factory 13: Top down view showing the interior better.

Ginnie

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

#36 09-07-2013 
Very nice, Ginnie Smile
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#37 10-07-2013 
Thank you!

#38 12-07-2013 
Okay, I have 2 versions of the lot. One is a regular residential lot with 3 living units (I guess you can just assign or merge households in, one to a floor), and the other is an apartment. The only problem is getting the mailbox to be the one for apartments; anyone know how to do that? Thanks. Ginnie

Attached File(s)
.rar  Leefish Factory Apartments.rar (Size: 4.86 MB / Downloads: 433)

#39 12-07-2013 
when you are in the lot, hit ctrl+shift+c for the help

Type in changeLotZoning apartmentbase

#40 12-07-2013 
Thank you Ginnie! Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option