Factory Challenge
#41 12-07-2013 
Looks good Ginnie, I love seeing the different ideas everyone comes up with. Looking forward to seeing more.

#42 12-07-2013 
Is anyone else finding that it takes a huge amount of time to install? I ended up trying to install it in a clean hood with no other downloads (apart from CEP) and still finds that it takes longer than I have patience for.

#43 12-07-2013 
I opened the package in clean installer and remover CC I didn't want, before installing it, had no trouble installing or opening the lot. I did have a little trouble deleting a couple of things, kept getting the message "object was in use", I had to used 'moveObject on' to deleted them.

#44 12-07-2013 
Factory? Yea, took a huge amount of time for me as well. No idea why. Sad

#45 12-07-2013 
Took ages open the first time for me too.
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#46 12-07-2013 
Probably those crates. FAR too many of em Big Grin

#47 12-07-2013 
Yeah I had that "object in use" message on the second floor robot machine. Which suggests the lot was occupied when packaged, maybe the sims removed with clean installer? Previously occupied lots usually take a while to load the first time in my game, but after saving once they're fine.

#48 12-07-2013 
No, no sim lived there.....

#49 12-07-2013 
Huh. That makes the "object in use" messages kinda weird....

I guess the factory is haunted?

#50 13-07-2013 
Fansee Wrote:That makes the "object in use" messages kinda weird....

Maybe not so weird...

In the morning the factory owner, opened the factory and set about readying the machines for the days work; when, to his great wonder, there stood the robots all ready made. The good man knew not what to say or think at such an odd thing happening. He looked at the workmanship; there was not one faulty robot in the whole bunch; all was so neat and true, that it was quite a masterpiece.

* Michelle apologises to the Grimm Brothers, for butchering their fairy tale.

Sorry, that is a members only option