More Bookcases
#11 01-07-2013 
Yea, I fixed that in a later version Shell Big Grin

Hmm, it looks good - of course, the wood grain direction needs fine tuning in some places, but I like it so far. Is it possible to do it in AL colors as well? Less battered...

#12 02-07-2013 
That was just some very quick recolours, didn't do anything but add the wood texture. Unable to work on it today, fine tuning starts tomorrow, may take a couple of days to get it right.

#13 02-07-2013 
@Michelle I have an empty version that has no slots yet - I will upload that so you can see the wood better.

Thank you for doing this. I suck at textures Heart

#14 02-07-2013 
Empty version - has no slots, purely for recolors.

Attached File(s)
.rar  emptyTSMArchiveBookshelf.rar (Size: 623.67 KB / Downloads: 455)
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#15 04-07-2013 
Sorry it took so long. How do these look? Is there anything you want changed?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#16 04-07-2013 
Wow , those are looking great Big Grin

Do you have a texture file for me to use in my base? Or should I just use the original?

#17 04-07-2013 
Had to remap, only made a minor adjustment but you can't use the original texture. You can use one of my recolours, make your own or I can do another recolour for you to use.

Zip file includes my altered 'TSM Archive Bookshelf1.package', new OBJ, new UV map, Template, Shadow and door knob overlay as well as my 12 recolours. Hope that all makes sense to you.

Attached File(s)
.rar  TSM Archive Bookshelf1-ALTERED-ByMichelle.rar (Size: 1.9 MB / Downloads: 456)
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#18 04-07-2013 
Remap? I also remapped...Lets have a look at it Big Grin

ARG. I have several other things all mapped to the original TXTR. Sad The whole texture is also used for the scribe table that should really be mapped back to the bookcase as the master object.

Ok, I have snuffled about - can you work with the attached PSD?? It saves me remeshing a LOT of things

Attached File(s)
.rar  v2layers.rar (Size: 1.08 MB / Downloads: 459)

#19 05-07-2013 
Okay will check it out.

Only changed the other one because no matter what I did the inside of the bookcase and shelves were all blurry, if you can handle those areas without the woodgrain it would look fine.

#20 05-07-2013 
Yea, that area is a bit stretched I agree - I did a rough version in game and there is still some artifacting on the original texture, but is not too bad.

Sorry, that is a members only option