sims2 #1
TheNinthWave's converted Beach Set, bed and side table recoloured in AL Wood colours. Many thanks to amythestfenix for the 3 extra wood colour. I would also like to thank Jon for sharing this mesh.

The MESHES are included, you can view the original HERE.

Bed Found: Buy Mode > Comfort > Beds. Price: §2,100
End Table Found: Buy Mode > Surfaces > End Tables. Price: §210

[Image: thumb640x480]
Objects used in my screenshots: Craftsman Windows Expansion Set by tbudget.
All files have been compressed and checked in game. Colour chart and the MESH are included in the zip file.

[Image: MTS2_Numenor_817240_CEPv9_icon25x25.png]

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
Beach Set Recoloured Screenshot Beach Set Recoloured Screenshot Beach Set Recoloured Screenshot        
Download link
Filesize 4.04 MB | File Name TS3BeachSetForTS2-TNW-ALWoodColours-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 736  

Comments
#2 01-07-2013
I really like this bed alot. Ty Michele for the recolors. Big Grin

#3 02-07-2013
Thank you very much!

#4 03-07-2013
This is one of the TS3 sets that I've really loved in that game. So glad that it's available here AND recoloured in lovely matching woods. Makes it so useful! Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option