Fixing a mod of the Debug Hug
#121 09-08-2013 
I know cleaning twice doesn't bring back the chalk but for all I know brand A eraser works better on green blackboards while brand B eraser works better on black coloured blackboards.

I know zip all about codes or modding, it may as well be rocket science, so I am taking no chances! Tongue

#122 09-08-2013 
Well, I *do* know about the different fixes for this specific issue, because I have examined all of them. And I even made one myself that uses similar techniques. I've said things to this effect several times before in this thread and others. So you can trust me when I say they all do essentially the same. Tongue

#123 09-08-2013 
Dominie, I placed my Water park lot and fixes into my AGS, played the house that came with it and sent the sims to the park. Went back and packaged the lot. I will be pming you the link shortly. I am so hoping the lot is clean.

Sent: I hope you get that, I keep finding my pm box here full. It doesn't hold much does it?

#124 10-08-2013 
no it doesn't Big Grin

When you delete the PMs, make sure you empty the deleted items as well.

#125 10-08-2013 
I think that was what was doing it, I didn't realize I had to delete things twice. What are you using for storage here lee? A thimble? Tongue

Just in case anyone else wants to test it, here is the lot
https://app.box.com/s/zd84hfhqma76t3ztmhxg
Please oh please be clean!

#126 10-08-2013 
Well, the point of a forum is to post posts, not PM Big Grin

Lots of storage for posts and topics.

#127 10-08-2013 
hey jo...I have received it. I will test it here shortly.

#128 10-08-2013 
Eee thanks Dominie, I'm never too sure of what time it is over then when I post.
I wasn't too sure with my lots leefish, someone lurking might just grab a file to see what it's all about. But I guess they can only blame themselves for not reading if they give themselves the Hug.

Going out now I'll be back as soon as I can.

#129 10-08-2013 
jo, great news..the water park passed. Big Grin

I have the Cordial sisters there right now...the only thing is they cant get up to the water slide as there are a bunch of urns in the way..but that may be because off the cc not showing up right as sometimes that happens with newly regenerated games.

#130 10-08-2013 
Oh gosh! Thank you so much! [Image: Manyhearts.gif] [Image: 42.gif] [Image: confetti.gif] [Image: jumping-smiley-017.gif] [Image: huggingballoons.gif]

Okay, I'll calm down now. [Image: tehehe.gif]

I was going to say there will be a bunch of urn statues. I worked out they are 4ESF ceiling tile edges. I used them all around the cafe area and over near the slide entrance. In my thread I tell people they are not included as I don't believe 4ESF allows them to be uploaded in lots.

Now I just need the person, who I hope is the creator of the treasure map in the pirate bay shop to get back to me, as sapphire sims is now gone, but I have the file. Not sure on what the policy is on cc from dead sites. I could upload it to my box and share on my lot thread, but I don't know the creators policy.

Sorry, that is a members only option