sims2 #1
Not too long ago LeeFish uploaded a conversion of the TS3 Awesims Living Chair. But it only came with one recolour. Not any more......

Amythestfenix has made 6 wood recolours and 14 seat recolours for the chair - and the good news is that they also work on the Modular Sofa that has just gone up on MTS Smile

Wood recolours: Maxis match in black, cherry, light wood medium wood, darkwood and white
Chair recolours: Aqua, asparagus, beachsand, cardinal, coral, dove, gold, ink, pansy, pumpkin, rootbeer , hangten-maverick, turquoise and twilight

You can get the chair and the little sidetable (not on MTS) here on LeeFish CLICK HERE

You may:

Include my objects with lots

Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories

You may not:

Share the files as downloads

Recolours:

Please link back to the upload thread

Screenshots
Mid Century Chair Recolours Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 1.53 MB | File Name Mid Century Recolors(2).zip | # of Downloads 2,221  

Comments
#5 20-07-2010
(20-07-2010 11:47 AM)bluefish Wrote:  the download link don't work

Hi Bluefish - at which point does it not work? You click download - press accept. It takes you to mediafire, you download. Which part does not work for you?

Lee

EDIT: I realise now that that looks a bit grumpy - sorry. Just wanting more detail so I can help you out.

#6 20-07-2010
  • Registered
The mediafire link doesn't load for me.
Edit OK it works. Sorry. But for three days mediafire don't load for me.
Thank you leefish for your help.
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2010 02:48 PM by bluefish.)

#7 21-07-2010
What I am finding weird is that none of the other nearly 100 downloaders have complained......

Ok, Bluefish, I got a couple of non members (no mediafire accounts etc) to test the link. Its working fine.

I will PM you a link to another DL location

#8 06-08-2010
These look awesome, thanks!

Sorry, that is a members only option