• More Stuff Recoloured in Lack Colours
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
**Edited to correct a small problem with the 'VIKA/HYTTAN Table', zip file 2 replaced.**

Zip file 1 contains LACK recolours of the BENNO CD Tower (you will need HugeLunatic's 'IKEA Benno CD Tower Repository Fix' for the colours to show up on all 3 BENNO CD Towers), BILLY Bookcase, CyberChronometer Alarm Clock, EXPIDIT TV Storage Unit (also has black & white storage boxes not pictured), FREDRIK Workstation, HELMER Drawer Unit on Castors, IKEA PS Cabinet, Independent Expressions Inc. Easel, JULES Visitors Chair & RAKET Table Easel.

Zip file 2 contains LACK Recolours of the EKTORP Three Seater Sofa (you will need HugeLunatic's 'Ektorp - Sofa now repository for Chair and Loveseat' for the colours to show up on the two seat sofa and armchair), IMFORMS Coffee Table, LEKSVIK Coffee Table & VIKA/HYTTAN Table.

Not all items come in all colours as some are already in game. BTW, I'm not listing where all items can be found and the prices, I don't want to spend the rest of the night typing.

Anyone who likes Ikea stuff has to check out HugeLunatic's IKEA Extras HERE also 'HEMNES Add-ons by shakeshaft' Slaved by mustluvcatz HERE.

[Image: thumb640x480]
Items used in my screenshots Fjodsnord Tiered Shelves by Honeywell, Pocci's DewDrop lamp Recolours by Mustluvcatz, Contempo Curtain by HugeLunatic, Melaka Plants by Moune, Craftsman Windows Expansion Set by tbudget & XM Sims Deco Magazine.

All files have been compressed and checked in game. Colour charts are included in the zip files.

[Image: MTS2_Numenor_817240_CEPv9_icon25x25.png]

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
More Stuff Recoloured in Lack Colours Screenshot More Stuff Recoloured in Lack Colours Screenshot More Stuff Recoloured in Lack Colours Screenshot More Stuff Recoloured in Lack Colours Screenshot More Stuff Recoloured in Lack Colours Screenshot More Stuff Recoloured in Lack Colours Screenshot More Stuff Recoloured in Lack Colours Screenshot More Stuff Recoloured in Lack Colours Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 2.59 MB | File Name Ikea Stuff-LACK Colours-1-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 692  
Filesize 1.65 MB | File Name Ikea Stuff-LACK Colours-2-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 650
File Updated 04-08-2013

Comments
#2 04-08-2013
Sorry everyone I discovered a small problem with the VIKA/HYTTAN Tables, Blush so I have fixed it and replaced the file. I also replaced the preview thumbnail picture, whilst I was editing the post. Shy

#3 04-08-2013
The new thumbnail looks great, as do all the recolours. Thanks, Michelle! Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option