Sims4
#91 04-09-2013 
I meant the new CEO, lol! Although I'm sure whoever would replace him would be just as bad! How about we fire them all.

#92 06-09-2013 
I just read this link at honeywell's tumblr: http://honeywellsims4news.tumblr.com/pos...1032139536

Are the depressed and lonely sims really going to be able to solo woohoo?!

#93 06-09-2013 
I am finding this incredibly hard to believe Big Grin

But Honeywell is usually reliable, so.

#94 06-09-2013 
LOL Usually. Big Grin

It turns out it's a parody and regular feature of the magazine -- which is why I didn't find anymore ads from that 'ad campaign' when I went back to check the other articles. I think EA is in trouble a little bit here. The response to that article highlights just how mild the response has been to date for the real features in the game. It was all over about how everyone was happy they added some of that great humor from Sims 1 back into the game. And it's not real. Sad

Back to rockets, woodworking and cupcake machines I guess.

* Honeywell yawns

#95 06-09-2013 
Yea, it was funny and edgy without being icky or fail.

Of course it wasn't real.

This IS EA.

#96 07-09-2013 
I wanted solo woohoo Sad
Rofl

#97 07-09-2013 
I wanted personalities. But apparently the Sims team is keen to move away from that. It's much better gameplay for your sims to be limited by random emotions the game pushes on your sims and graying out your options based on that instead of letting you decide what to do based on what you imagine your sims would want or not want to do. I really hate EA right now.

From the TSR preview:
Quote:Other big changes to Sim autonomy are that wishes and wants are being replaced with long-term goals. The new aspiration system will be simple and friendly as the team try to move away from players thinking "My Sim doesn't like that so I won't do it, or my Sim likes that so I will".

#98 07-09-2013 
My knowledge sims have the dumbest wants in the world, so I am very grateful that EA hadn't come up with this genius emotions idea back then. I'm guessing that they will handle emotions like they did with story progression in TS3; however the repeated stress on emotions being the driving force of the game is making me a bit apprehensive. I'm so in love with the way the TS4 characters look, but I've yet to be impressed with how they act.

What happens if you're trying to take a storytelling shot and your sim decides that it's feeling too depressed to do the kiss you just spent a half and hour trying to set up... ?!

#99 20-10-2013 
idk... I prefer sims 2 over sims 3 and from the looks of it sims 4 ain't replacing anything... Though i liked the traits system on the sims 3...
magicslippers, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Oct 2013.

A screaming gravity cat (during daylight only) ☀☀☀

Sorry, that is a members only option