• The leesuit in 9 Fanciful Colours
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
Here are 9 recolours of leefish's shiny new beautiful leesuit. Because the moment I saw lee's suit, I needed one with a black shirt. And a pink shirt. And a grey suit. And so on. Big Grin

YOU MUST GET THE MESH FROM LEE'S THREAD. These suits will not work without it. The black suit with white shirt, although pictured here to complete the set, is actually included with the mesh - hence why there are only 4 suits in the black file.

These suits can be used as everyday and formal attire. They can be worn by adults and young adults.

Known Issue: The inner leg is far from perfect, particularly on the grey suit. This doesn't bother me during normal gameplay so I'm not gonna fret over fixing it. Hopefully you can still enjoy these suits despite the wonkiness.

Special thanks to Lee for the mesh, and to Lee and Amaryll for large parts of the texture. Enjoy!

WAIT WAIT HOLD UP THERE BUDDY.

DID YOU GET THE MESH?

fishslapYOU MUST GET THE MESH FROM LEE'S THREAD.fishslap

THE MESH IS NOT INCLUDED.

CREDIT and LINK if you use my stuff.

Mesh and texture edits (aka recolours) are welcome.

You may include my meshes with your recolours.

You may include my content with your own packaged Sims and Lots.

Please do not redistribute my original files in any other way.

Please do not redistribute my sims or altered versions of them.

Please do not post any part of my work on any paysite, including TSR (The Sims Resource).

Have fun!

Screenshots
The leesuit in 9 Fanciful Colours Screenshot The leesuit in 9 Fanciful Colours Screenshot The leesuit in 9 Fanciful Colours Screenshot        
Download link
Filesize 858.26 KB | File Name leesuit - 4 BLACK Suits [fanseelamb].rar | # of Downloads 4,471  
Filesize 1.29 MB | File Name leesuit - 5 GREY Suits [fanseelamb].rar | # of Downloads 3,457  

Comments
#2 25-08-2013
These are lovely Fansee Smile Might even download these (I never bother downloading clothes)

#3 25-08-2013
Aww, that is high praise indeed. Thanks, Karen! Smile

#4 25-08-2013
*joy* thanks for the recolours! My sim is heading to the mall right now.

Sorry, that is a members only option