sims2 #1
This was part of a challenge set here at Leefish. This is my version of the challenge and with Leefish’s permission I am offering it for you to download. I have removed most of the decorative custom content so it looks a little different to the challenge images.

[Image: thumb640x480]

The ground floor apartment has two bedrooms the other two have one bedroom each. They all have some outdoor space.

Lot: 2x3
Rent: 1866-2146

Custom Content Included(Click to View)
Custom Content not Included(Click to View)

Lots
Please do not reupload my Lots and claim them as your own. If you would like to use any of my Lots in a neighbourhood that you wish to upload please PM me for permission first.

Recolours
You may use my recolours in Lots that you upload to any site. Please provide a link back to my profile on the site that you downloaded it from. Whilst some of my recolours can be found here at Leefish and SFUK most of them are at MTS (http://db.modthesims.info/member.php?u=417674).

Screenshots
Taylor's Factory Apartments Screenshot Taylor's Factory Apartments Screenshot Taylor's Factory Apartments Screenshot Taylor's Factory Apartments Screenshot Taylor's Factory Apartments Screenshot Taylor's Factory Apartments Screenshot Taylor's Factory Apartments Screenshot Taylor's Factory Apartments Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 1.27 MB | File Name Taylor's Factory Apartments.rar | # of Downloads 194  

Comments
#2 31-08-2013
While everything is fantastic in this post, there are two preview images that really stand out your pictures for me. First, that's a gorgeous blue kitchen, and a great shot. And second, I love the closet nooks! Thanks for sharing.

#3 31-08-2013
Looks awesome Karen, thank you. I really like that sitting room on the corner, and as nanashi says, that kitchen is a showstopper.

#4 31-08-2013
I quote, kitchen is fabulous Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option