Whats Happening in Your Game?
#11 09-09-2013 
It sounds great Dominie - the names sound good so far. Making your own sims is such fun.

and now, more news from Leetown.

Booth is probably the nerdiest sim in the world. He has managed to move in with 3 girls who all are totally unattracted to him - in the case of two they are repulsed. Poor lad. However, he is a major bonus to the house as he is a super neat sim (10 points, born in game that way) and so is great for clearing up after the girls. They did hold a toga party (and he wore shorts and a tshirt....) and there the trouble began. Isaiah Gavigan seems to be turning into the university hottie. I took my eye off him for 5 minutes and the next thing he is upstairs woohooing with one of the sorority. I think his girlfriend Julia needs to dump him. He had only just met the girl. tsk.

Meanwhile, the rest of the Leetown teen posse have arrived at Sim State; Ivor and Irene Gavigan and Jasmine Bouff and Geraldine Matcom (the girl with the chin).The Gavigans are also neat freaks so this is a tidy house - a Greek House. The house was built for them from some plans from La Fiesta tech and indeed looks suspiciously like a converted dorm. It has the extra features of an army assault course and a Greek letter on the front.

Ivor is a popularity sim and so has been busy making friends - the house is a level 4 house already. Ivor did enjoy getting his older brother Isaiah to sign up as a pledge but his glee was shortlived as he was so focused on the social side of Uni he failed the semester. Academic probation for him. His sister Irene is a knowledge sim and only ever wants to study. Dean's List for her. She is Booth's girlfriend - a perfect match I guess Big Grin

Jasmine and Ivor have become an item - as Ivor is Popularity and Jasmine is fortune I think that will also be a happy pairing. Geraldine is one of my rare romance sims - her LTW is celebrity chef so she is doing all the cooking.

#12 09-09-2013 
You sound like ur having so much fun Lee. Oh man Isaiah is trouble and poor Booth lol..he's the boyfriend without benefits so to speak in that house. Thank goodness for Irene.

and Hi btw. *newbie wave* Smile

#13 09-09-2013 
In my game, not all sims qualify for college, but Knowledge sims always do. And they are usually the ones who need it the least, because they often have already maxed out most skills. That's what I love about them: they can coast through all of college - making the Dean's list every semester -, and have TONS of time for other pursuits. Those pursuits generally being other YAs, of course Big Grin

#14 10-09-2013 
a Leetown update.....

The Isaiah /Julia "arc" - Julia called her sister Geraldine and asked if she would like to come over - "sure" said Geraldine. "Can I bring a friend?" Of course Julia agreed and the "friend" was that cheating snake Isaiah.... Yea, he snogged Geraldine - Julia came in and said NOTHING. Did not turn a hair. Go Julia, ignore that scum.

Meanwhile, a new guy moved into Julia's dorm. His name is Dermot Flanagan and he is so perfect for Julia it is almost as if he was made for her. (Yea, the Mystery Benefactor is a big softie. His name actually does have a meaning in the game) He is also a Fortune Sim, studying literature and in the process of writing his first novel "Eaxis ha-ha-ha" - a satire about a games company somewhere in California. If the novel sells well he intends to quit uni and go be a full time novelist.

They went out on a date - and who was at the Fish Fever? Isaiah. And he had the cheek to accuse Julia of cheating. BOGGLE Here is a pic of my new happy couple sitting on the sofa in their dorm. Yes, he needs a hair cut. And the ears. Good grief. Anyway, love is blind.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#15 10-09-2013 
Love it, Lee. You keep giving me a giggle Smile
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#16 10-09-2013 
In my game I have gone over to the dark side and I am playing my birthday present-Island paradise. Big Grin My simself just fought and beat a shark while her husband is still trying to get a 5 star resort. I'm not sure it isn't bugged by bugs as in bugged roaches. I always wanted ownable sims 2 hotels so I'm enjoying this within Sims 3 confines.

Lol Lee a satire about a games company somewhere in California.

#17 11-09-2013 
Your self sim beat up a shark and her husband didn't notice? Sounds like real life... woman in a crazy situation, man clueless. Tongue

#18 11-09-2013 
What's happening in my game? PDA!! That's what's happening, lol. Those Gavigans. Tsk, tsk. I love that family and use them whenever I need to test a house or lot. SO I sent them to test a park today. The little one ran off to play on the merry go round. (SO CUTE! It's the first time I've really paid attention to the playground stuff. He was having a lot of fun spinning around.) I happen to look to the side and what do I see? Mom grabbing dad and smooching the living daylights out of him! Right there in front of all the other sims that were in the park. It was cute though. Smile That was the first time she's ever done that. It's usually him flirting with her and getting next to nowhere, lol. So I was a bit shocked to see her being so forward and aggressive like that.

I really, really need to PLAY more, don't I?

#19 11-09-2013 
The playground stuff is awesome indeed Big Grin

I am a big cheater so I have community lot skilling - and the playground builds body as well. Yea, playing is actually great fun, I am seriously considering installing BonVoyage so my simmies can take a holiday Big Grin

#20 11-09-2013 
Gosh, community lot skilling is not a big cheat! It's how the game should've been in the first place! That's not cheating at all in my book.

I've always played a lot so there isn't too too much that I've missed - but there's some. I never played Uni thoroughly before. Currently I have 2 sims at La Fiesta Tech. They've learned the secret society handshake (so dumb omg), had a computer reposessed for attempting to hack their grades, and gotten engaged. Now the boy wants to book a honeymoon, so perhaps they'll be going on a trip soon too.

My main 'hood is full of love triangles polygons, failing businesses, vampires, witches, werewolves, and experimental offspring. (Hey, sometimes you miss having cute babies around and wanna see what sort of mutt 2 certain sims would produce!) There are so many half-siblings I can't keep track. I've played this 'hood for years but am only on the 3rd or 4th generation since I keep playing my beloved first generation and never let anyone get old and die. My game is worse than a daytime soap opera.

Sorry, that is a members only option