Whats Happening in Your Game?
#31 12-09-2013 
Yup, that would be good for single sims, or if you have the whole caboodle visit comm lots together. But for my game, where sims would sometimes leave by themselves leaving others behind, it would not be a success. Tongue

#32 14-09-2013 
Not exactly news from Leetown, but a suburb. I have two sims, Rico and Bryan who live together. While Rico was out at work Bryan was upstairs trying on some clothes and changing his hairstyle when suddenly - the build and buy stopped working and then Bryan suddenly sprinted off somewhere. FIRE in the garden. Rico had come home from work and had decided to make some 2am hotdogs and had set fire to the barbecue. Everybody (including the Mystery Benefactor) spent a minute going FIRE and then the trouble started.

Neither of them has a mobile phone and the fire had cut them off from the house. Brave Bryan started trying to extinguish the fire - then HE was on fire - and then Rico tried to extinguish Bryan - but the reaper came (Mystery Benefactor is at rabbit-in-the-headlights stage by now). Rico hurried forward and pleaded with the reaper - and it worked!! OMG - he has the memory of saving Bryan from death.

Meanwhile, all backyard furniture is trashed and Bryan's employers are cross he missed work. Rico strolled off to work leaving Bryan in his underwear extinguishing the last two fires.

How exciting.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#33 14-09-2013 
Wonderful! Pure and honest PANIC! :-)

#34 14-09-2013 
BO - I swear, I was flailing like a mad flaily thing Big Grin

I know you can just exit without saving, but it was all so exciting and arg - and OMG - Bryan on fire - arg etc. And I now have seen the game with the reaper. So cute Big Grin

#35 14-09-2013 
Sometimes you just don't WANT to save them simmies, do you? It's all part of the excitement, and it allows knowledge sims to satisfy that want to save someone.
But I know how it feels when such stuff comes on your path without warning: gets the heart pumping, adrenaline rushing... Tongue

#36 14-09-2013 
Well. Now you know how I felt when the kitchen of your asylum burnt all my sims to death. It's HORRID isn't it! Fire is terrifying, even in a game. I'm glad your ducklings are okay. Big Grin

#37 14-09-2013 
I'm glad your sims are okay. I've never had any of my sims die from a fire, except for an NPC which was really weird. The nanny set herself on fire in the kitchen while the kid she was watching was upstairs doing homework. She died in the kitchen, and then the game admonished the parents (who were still at work) for leaving their kid alone. Oddly the incident didn't phase the kid or the parents, or for that matter the babysitting company either! They just sent a new nanny the next day. It was one of my weirder game moments.

I can only imagine how you felt; I would be devastated if one of my playables died that way.

#38 15-09-2013 
LOL! Bryan missed work today, yeah he was nearly a pile of ash!

Well depending on if you want to take what comes or not you just play it, or you simply cheat and do a moveobjects on the fire. The worst fire I had ingame was when i played my first asylum challenge and no it wasn't a stupid sim setting an oven or BBQ on fire it was a tree fire. No one except the one sim was controllable and I was using my simself and simselves of friends. I was like do I make my controllable run all the way back in or put out this sim on fire? But then there was another and another because the rain had stopped so the fire wasn't going out. Panic everywhere. I watched as two sims became ash, one being my own simself. Gah, twit hadn't even been one of the first there. After that they were passing out in front of the toilet and everywhere but amazingly only my sim and Lynda's died to haunt the place. Best asylum I challenge I ever played. The story was saved by someone to clockwatching where a lot of old leagcies from the exchange got saved to. Full of terrible spelling and photos lol.

#39 15-09-2013 
Well, the fire. I have to be honest and say that if Rico had NOT successfully have saved Bryan - I may well have quit without saving. << cheaty cheater that I am.

Right now I am just starting the third generation in Leetown (more news on that later) and I am unsure what to do with my founders. I cannot bear them to die - but I want my story to have some cohesion and progression.

#40 15-09-2013 
Can you move them to one of the vacation islands on a permanent basis? (I don't know I've never played the vacation islands)... or downtown or something?

Sorry, that is a members only option