Whats Happening in Your Game?
#41 15-09-2013 
Well, if you send them on vacation and just never play them there, yeah I guess they'll stay on vacation forever. You could also keep them in the same town and just stop playing their house so they don't age or die. Either way they'll still be able to visit other sims as an invited guest. Or you could cheat - maybe turn aging off in their house. Maybe have them drink the elixir of life every couple of days.... pretend it's prune juice if you like realism?

Of course all that is sort of cheaty and unrealistic. What makes the most logical sense, realistically speaking, obviously, is to make them vampires. vamp

#42 15-09-2013 
In my legacy I have a few sims who are immortal. Sadly not my founders, but I did keep them around a very long time with elixer, so they only died together just before their own children became elders.
One is the first child born and she is a witch who keeps herself alive through her potions. Really she just has her aging turned off. I have an individual age off/on mod. All i have to do is click on a sim to set it. The next sim is her son who is a vampire from a carless bite. Again not really, it was planned, this is just the story line. His wife is also a vampire simply as that seemed the easiest thing to do but I'm not counting her in the three. The third sim is the witches husband who has been affected by her experiments and currently is dead but will be raised back as a kind of immortal werewolf. So it's all in that branch of the family. If you are playing a legacy you can do anything you like with spares.

#43 19-09-2013 
Update from Leetown.

The 2nd generation are on their way back from uni - the first wave are home - plus one.

Julia graduated and started living in an apartment with Dermot. Julia still gets wants to call Isaiah, but that should fade in time. In an effort to impress, Dermot took Julia on holiday to Twikki island and yes they had a beach wedding. In fact he was so impressive that they had to cut the holiday short and return home as Julia was pregnant. Arg at ACR. Their child is Jeremiah (a hat tip to his grandpa Jeremy) and is ginger like his dad with the OMG WHY Matcom cheekbones. No sign of the chin thank heavens.

Isaiah had a revelation in his junior year and realised that actually he wants to be a Romance sim. He has the 20 sims LTW. Oh dear. It looks like it is going to be the Slacker career for him, it fits his general personality, especially as he is the only Gavigan child who is not freakishly neat. He has returned home to the Gavigan family house, so that does make him the heir, though that is not actually a huge bonus as the Gavigan house is a badly designed run down dump. Yea, the Mystery Benefactor made it.

Geraldine dropped out of college and had to return home early - back to the family home - which makes her the heir. A visit to the Leetown community pool and an ill-advised liaison with Bryan Duckling resulted in a child, Jacob. Living with ones elderly parents has taken a lot of the stress out of child rearing for Geraldine, and maybe Genevieve will get her LTW of 6 grandchildren yet.

However, Geraldine has seriously lucked out as the Matcom family home was a gift from the mysterious Uncle Fish and is a VERY nice house indeed. 3 bath, 3 bed, huge garden, all Arts and Crafts interior, Landwhale in the drive. However, Geraldine is also a romance sim and has 3 bolts for Isaiah. This kind of fits because she ALWAYS had a crush on him and strangely enough for a Romance Sim has the want to marry Isaiah.

Over at Sim State, Booth has moved out of the Tri-Var house as Brittany kept slapping and poking him (no idea why) and Tiffany was making him extremely nervous stalking him 24/7 attempting to woohoo. Poor lad. He is now living next door to Bryan Duckling across the road from the Leetown Greek House and is starting Senior Year.

In the Greek House, Ivor, Irene and Jasmine are also starting Senior Year and there also there has been ACR generated horror. Jasmine's mother is a Romance sim and pretty boy Ivor was too much to resist. Sadly, Jasmine has found out and is seriously unimpressed; in fact she was so traumatised that she took the opportunity to change Aspiration and is now a pleasure sim. That cheating no-good Gavigan can spend the rest of his life keeping her entertained. Sad

Irene remains a total nerd, and is constantly on the Dean's List. She is supernerd Booth's girlfriend so yea.....

Sorry, that is a members only option