• Outdoor Dining Table and Bench in AL Wood Colours
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
Park Plates Mini Outdoor Dining Table, which also recolours Lee's Rounder Table & Piece Of Quiet Park Bench, which also recolours the Outdoor Egro Ergonomic Chair By Güdfoer-Ebadi Furnishings, in AL wood colours. Many thanks and hugs to Lee for the Round Outdoor Dining Table & amythestfenix for the 3 extra wood colour. ♥♥♥

Park Plates Mini Outdoor Dining Table - Found: Buy Mode > Surfaces > Miscellaneous. Price: §115
Outdoor Egro Ergonomic Chair By Güdfoer-Ebadi Furnishings - Found: Buy Mode > Comfort > Miscellaneous. Price: §320
Piece Of Quiet Park Bench - Found: Buy Mode > Comfort > Miscellaneous. Price: §500

You can also find Outdoor Dining Table and Bench in Pooklet Naturals by me HERE.

[Image: thumb640x480]
Items used in my screenshots Rounder Tables by Leefish.

All files have been compressed and checked in game. Colour chart is included in the zip file.
[Image: MTS2_Numenor_817240_CEPv9_icon25x25.png]

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
Outdoor Dining Table and Bench in AL Wood Colours Screenshot Outdoor Dining Table and Bench in AL Wood Colours Screenshot Outdoor Dining Table and Bench in AL Wood Colours Screenshot        
Download link
Filesize 477.13 KB | File Name OutdoorDiningTable&ParkBench-ALWoodColours-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 742  

Comments
#5 10-09-2013
Thank you Chelle Smile

#6 10-09-2013
Thank you from me too. Big Grin

#7 16-09-2013
Always wanted some decent outdoor tables Smile

#8 03-02-2014
Thank you so very much, Michelle, just now found these!

Debra

Sorry, that is a members only option