I'm Mia
#1 16-09-2013 
  • Registered
Hi everyone!

This is not my first visit to this awesome site, but I've never gotten around to actually joining before but thought I'd do so now. More and more I find myself in a mood to chat about sim things, and sadly none of my offline friends or family members are even remotely interested.

I've been a simmer since the original The Sims was released. Have owned TS, TS2 and TS3 but currently only play TS2. I'm not very artsy but I do fiddle around with CC for personal use sometimes, even if it's a bit of a pulling teeth thing for me. I may or may not be able to make something small worth sharing one of these days. Wink

At the moment I'm playing an historical hood for the first time, and my timeline began in the early 1800s. I'm planning to take it to modern days and possibly beyond.

#2 16-09-2013 
Hello Mia, welcome to Leefish. I have the same problem, no one at home is interested in sims either.
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#3 16-09-2013 
Yea, same here.

I only played TS2 and TS3 and ended up back with TS2. Leefishers are not even the teeniest bit excited about Sims4 and none of us follow Honeywells blog.

http://honeywellsims4news.tumblr.com/

#4 16-09-2013 
Are you now, Mia? Welcome right here at Leefish!

TS2 all the way through, here.

:lol: @leefishh Big Grin

#5 16-09-2013 
Welcome Mia Big Grin

#6 16-09-2013 
Honeywell has a blog? Oh, hi, Mia! Ginnie

#7 16-09-2013 
Welcome to Leefish, Mia!

*Wow* are you're talking about a making a *historical*l hood that legacies to a modern hood? That is amazing!

I hope you'll share pictures Smile

edit: sorry meant to say 'historical' not 'medieval' Blush
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2013 04:18 AM by nanashi.)

#8 17-09-2013 
wave G'Day Mia, welcome to Leefish.

#9 17-09-2013 
Welcome to Leefish!

#10 17-09-2013 
  • Registered
Thanks for the warm welcome! Smile

I share what seems to be the general sentiment that TS4 is not much to get excited about, so although I do keep myself somewhat updated on what's going on, I have no plans to switch it for TS2. Might pick it up on sale eventually and dabble a bit, but that's probably it.

@nanashi Yup, that's pretty much what I'm doing. I'm not always too picky about details though so I have some things that don't fit with my current time, but overall they're meant to go on in generations sort of legacy style. It's the whole hood though, so I play them all in rotation. I'll definitely share pics when I remember to take some. Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option