I'm Mia
#11 17-09-2013 
Historical hood hmmm. I guess you will be using a lot of lidiqnatas bodyshop items for the sims. How do you get round the telephones? Use Mogs postal system?

#12 17-09-2013 
  • Registered
Well, I'm taking some creative liberties so so I don't mind the occasional object faux pas. I'm not writing a story or taking much pictures or anything, so some things I simply just ignore or do without. As for phones specifically, I let them use one when absolutely necessary but they don't get to have them on a daily basis. If they want to see their friends they go to a community lot or wait for walkbys, for example. I do have a hack that makes them more logical though, so there's a higher chance of an actual neighbour from the same subhood. They use a computer in the shape of a typewriter sometimes, but only for things they absolutely need to do; they are not allowed to game or chat or anything like that. Most of the clothing I use is from All About Style, but I don't have many upper class simmies so when I find myself missing something I can usually just grunge something basic up a bit and it'll do. But then, I'm not a perfectionist with these things so I don't go all out like many do with their medieval hoods and whatnot.

#13 17-09-2013 
I like all about style - they have some great meshes for historical hoods and some of the EA clothes will do just fine too - trousers and shirt, that kind of thing.

I have seen some of the medieval hoods - total works of art.

#14 18-09-2013 
  • Registered
Yeah, some people's medieval hoods are amazing, leaves you in an awe for sure. Many things created for them works well for other time periods as well, especially for less well off sims. Hairs especially, my game wouldn't be the same without all the great medieval peasant style hairs!

Sorry, that is a members only option