• The Slim System, by JimSlimboy - Minus The Canopy
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
Ever done something and not been able to explain why? This is one of those times.

3 different size Slim System, by Jim Slimboy - Minus the Canopy beds - double, single & toddler all slaved to the original.
'The Slim System, by Jim Slimboy' recoloured in 7 IKEA LACK colours.

Bonus: The 'Sanitation Station Baby Changing Table', 'Rip Co. Toy Bin' & Bedding in 7 IKEA LACK colours.

[Image: thumb640x480]
Items used in my screenshots Fjodsnord Tiered Shelves by Honeywell, Contempo Curtain by HugeLunatic, Craftsman Windows Expansion Set by tbudget & XM Sims Deco Magazine. Other stuff by me not available.

Boring details...feel free to zone out now:

New Stuff:
ItemSubsetsPoly CountPrice
The Slim System, by JimSlimboy-Minus The Canopy-Double Bed Slaved22041050
The Slim System, by JimSlimboy-Minus The Canopy-Single Bed Slaved1648750
The Slim System, by JimSlimboy-Minus The Canopy-Toddler Bed Slaved1310250
Original Stuff:
ItemSubsetsPoly CountPrice
The Slim System, by Jim Slimboy 2No idea1050
Sanitation Station Baby Changing Table 1No idea400
Rip Co. Toy Bin 1No idea55

All files have been compressed and checked in game. Colour chart is included in the zip file.
[Image: MTS2_Numenor_817240_CEPv9_icon25x25.png]

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
The Slim System, by JimSlimboy - Minus The Canopy Screenshot The Slim System, by JimSlimboy - Minus The Canopy Screenshot The Slim System, by JimSlimboy - Minus The Canopy Screenshot The Slim System, by JimSlimboy - Minus The Canopy Screenshot The Slim System, by JimSlimboy - Minus The Canopy Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 3.15 MB | File Name TheSlimSystem,ByJimSlimboy-MinusTheCanopy-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 500  

Comments
#2 11-10-2013
Wow... that's actually a nice bed without the canopy, and the colours look great! Thanks Michelle! Smile

#3 11-10-2013
Wow, it looks like a completely different bed (and so much better)! Into my game it goes. Smile Thanks, Michelle!

#4 12-10-2013
Huh. Would you look at that! It's a complete new look without the canopy and in the lack colors. Looks great! Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option