sims2 #1
Monmouth Manor was built in 1865 by the Earl of Monmouth for his second son, Harold. Over the years the Manor has been modernised but it still retains the olde worlde charm of when it was first built. The servants bedrooms have been converted into pretty children's bedrooms and bathrooms and the nursery into a sewing room.

The more formal living room holds the families most prized possession - the Grand Piano. Rumour has it that it was played by Chopin on one of his many visits!

[Image: thumb640x480]

The house is expensive but it contains the most expensive furniture from the catalogue.

[Image: thumb640x480]

Features:
Grand hallway with galleried landing
Kitchen/breakfast room
Dining room
Study
Cloakroom
Family room
Formal living room
4 Bedrooms – all ensuite
Sewing room
Extensive gardens

Please note:
I have used invisible steps with decorative covers (buggybooz)

This house was created as part of a challenge set at SimFansUK
http://www.simfansuk.com/sims/threads/24...enge/page3

Lot size: 30x40
Cost: 380,960

Many thanks to Mootilda for fixing an issue with the front garden.

Custom content included(Click to View)
Custom content not included(Click to View)
Suggested mods(Click to View)
Mods used during construction(Click to View)

Lots
Please do not reupload my Lots and claim them as your own. If you would like to use any of my Lots in a neighbourhood that you wish to upload please PM me for permission first.

Recolours
You may use my recolours in Lots that you upload to any site. Please provide a link back to my profile on the site that you downloaded it from. Whilst some of my recolours can be found here at Leefish and SFUK most of them are at MTS (http://db.modthesims.info/member.php?u=417674).

Screenshots
Monmouth Manor Screenshot Monmouth Manor Screenshot Monmouth Manor Screenshot Monmouth Manor Screenshot Monmouth Manor Screenshot Monmouth Manor Screenshot Monmouth Manor Screenshot Monmouth Manor Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 2.02 MB | File Name Monmouth Manorlee.rar | # of Downloads 80  

Comments
#5 20-10-2013
Awesome manor, karen!

#6 21-10-2013
Karen, lovely to see this done. Smile

#7 21-10-2013
I am so glad that Mootilda could help you get this lot fixed - it looks great.

#8 21-10-2013
Thank you for all lovely comments Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option