- Upload Date: 22-10-2013
- Uploader: celebkiriedhel
But I've left myself with a few decorating challenges.
1. Which looks better - the black brick on the foundation, or the white?
2. Does the Grey with White Trim look OK, or is it too out-of-step with the White with Black trim siding.
3. Does the white railing or the Black railing look better?
4. What the halibut do I so with the roof over the verandah at the back.
5. The very top of the Roof doesn't look quite right.
6. The Back Bay window with the 3 windows on the front - does that look too busy? Or is there a more continuous window that I could use?
What do you think?
I also have no idea what I'm going to do with the interior.
And I want to use Mauritania add-on set - because it has the leadlights above the main window. Very victorian
Apparently I can't change the pics on this thread... so here are the extra ones!
1) i'd go with black
3) either colour looks good to me
4) how about some open lattice work?
5) i would lose the inner fence and paint the roof top a darker colour that matches in with the tile colour better.
6) maybe lose the windows on the diagonal side?