Did'ya hear the one about TSR?
#21 27-10-2013 
I clicked 'agree' and 'love' for you Wink

And I thoroughly agree with Jo and Nix - I'm not running over there... I don't trust 'em.
But, I'm glad to use what I've got without guilt now. I've had Windkeeper's window sets forEVER, and I use them all the time... I've had them so long they seem like Maxis base game content t o me! And, that makes it hard to build CC free without them. Or to build things for upload. Now, I can build away Smile
Proud member of LeeFish since Sep 2013. Angel
My Etsy shop
Time flies like an arrow ~ fruit flies like a banana
Ah, well... there is that
So, ...do you know the difference between roast beef and pea soup?

#22 27-10-2013 
@esmeiolanthe - if you use Firefox or Chrome, check out adblock plus (or whatever the forked version is that doesn't include 'acceptable' ads). I think there may be a version for IE as well. This little plugin will make TSR ad-free in a matter of seconds.

#23 28-10-2013 
Thanks Catherine. Big Grin I bet these cc free rounds on the Build a Village contest must be killing you! Keep at it! On the contest building that is not dieing...

That's good for those who want to download from there. *nods* I wouldn't be without addblock for anywhere.

#24 28-10-2013 
I've had Windkeeper's whole output stored aside of my game. I won't include them in my lots for upload or recolours until I can include the meshes with the recolours.

Windkeeper and Cyclonesue are my two TSR temptations. While I can live without all TSR stuff - windkeeper and cyclonesue are the two that I wish were on MTS.

#25 28-10-2013 
Windkeeper has some stuff on mts
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#26 28-10-2013 
I love Windkeepers stuff. A lot ofthe TS2 FA's started at MTS, so they had some things on both sites.

#27 29-10-2013 
@leefish -- I think almost every simmer starts at MTS Big Grin That site has got to be the best creator resource online! I almost never visit them anymore, but if I ever need help creating something, it is the first place where I look for tutorials. Windkeeper was a real CC pioneer. It's too bad that she went from free share to pay, but I guess TSR must have paid its artists well. Nevertheless, looking back to years ago when I was a subscriber, some subscription items for TS2 were really dodgy though, like my favorite CC creator MsBarrows who charged people for maxis extractions with minimal to no mesh editing... crazy! But no harm no foul as PSMD ended up becoming my favorite 'TSR' site anyway Tongue

Sorry, that is a members only option