Greetings humans
#1 27-10-2013 
  • Registered
Helloooo
wave
Wow I really don't know what to say here Slap
So hey I guess.

For starters, if you were wondering, my name isn't Relenai... It's actually Bethany but literally everyone (apart from my family and my friend called Beth) calls me Beth.
I'm from England (south west if you were wondering, right where the storm is hitting, yay for storms).

I really recently got TS2 (I am so late to the party), and I would've got it like forever ago but I have an older sister who got playing sims first so I wasn't allowed to Confused
But now she's at uni so I can do what I want!!! Celebrate

And then I started talking about TS2 with my sims mad friend called Lizzie and she introduced me to custom content!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (4eva gr8ful thx lizzie)

Anyways, enough about this, so basically I like making wallpapers and such because I just doooo, and I'm into graphic design so that helps a ton since it means I know my way around a photo editing program (yay!)
I also like making lots, though I am terrible at landscaping. No seriously, I mean terrible. I also want to be an architect so that gives me an excuse to tell le parents when they complain about the amount of time I spend on TS2.

Well done for getting through all that writing, I got a little carried away Tongue
I think I have successfully abused the smilies.

So yes that shall probably be all.

Ask me all you want, I don't bite (much).
(also I technically joined here a bit ago but I was too clueless about what to put here....)

#2 27-10-2013 
Welcome to leefish - I saw you lurking about - so its nice you got the courage to post.

What I would suggest if you like making lots is posting in our Sims2 Discussion. You can post a picture of a lot you are working on and ask us if there is anything we can help you with. Camera control is very useful, see under spoiler.

spoiler about camera control(Click to View)

#3 27-10-2013 
Welcome to Leefish, good to meet another Brit Smile I live about an hour north of London and an hour south of Birmingham.
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#4 27-10-2013 
  • Registered
leefish~ Hello! I have been lurking a little hehe.
And thank you, I probably will do so sometime, I've been working on a lot of lots lately. Also, thanks for the camera help, I have been a bit clueless with taking pictures.

Karen~ Hi! Meeting more Brits is always good. I have no idea how far I am from London but I think it takes two hours to get there, I'm about 20 minutes from Winchester though.

#5 28-10-2013 
More like 3 hours Relenai Smile We visited Winchester and Salisbury at the beginning of August, beautiful cathedrals and cities Smile I'm a lot builder as well.
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#6 28-10-2013 
Hey, nice to see you here Smile I'll also add a downright British welcome (not that the other kinds are bad) Smile and bring on the smiley abuse! - although I've been trying to tone mine down.

I look forward to seeing your designs. Unfortunately I don't currently have sims2 installed so I wont be able to use them, but I do like a good gallery Smile And I wouldn't worry about the landscaping- do more, and just like in the magical world of sims, you'll level up and get better at it Wink (make sure you lock the aspiration to max gardening to get the points from it).

*bounces excitedly*

cya round Big Grin

#7 28-10-2013 
  • Registered
Karen~ You probably know better than I, I've never been very good with geography. Winchester really does have some lovely buildings, I visited the university there and the place where they had the drama studio was amazing. Big Grin
And lots are always fun, I think I spend more time on lots than on anything else!

Elllenia~ Hello! wave Smilies are awesome, they manage to make everything more fun! Smile
I look forward to sharing them! And I agree, despite not having TS3 I still love browsing different downloads.
I'm trying to do more landscaping, I'm probably going to try and recreate my own garden sometime soon, though I'll probably have to download loads of plants for it Wink

#8 28-10-2013 
I'll add the Aussie welcome as I don't see any around. G'day! Welcome to Leefish. Big Grin

#9 28-10-2013 
And I'll chime in with a Swedish welcome, since (I think) I'm the only Swede here, or at least I'm the only active Swede. Välkommen! Big Grin

#10 28-10-2013 
Welcome to Leefish. Smile Looking forward to seeing some of your wallpapers as they are one of my favorite download addictions.

Sorry, that is a members only option