One not-so-amused kitten
#1 03-11-2013 
Just testing some hacks/other downloaded stuff on my testlot which has sims of all ages/supernaturals + pets Big Grin This 'lil kitten does not look so happy... ^^

(Would have uploaded on game pics section but i didn't know how to nerf down the pic size Blush)

& ty lee for modifying the post Smile i'll know what to do next time Big Grin

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

magicslippers, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Oct 2013.

A screaming gravity cat (during daylight only) ☀☀☀
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2013 11:08 AM by leefish.)

#2 03-11-2013 
aw cute Smile
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#3 03-11-2013 
Cute indeed. But how on earth do you get a witch to black out like that?

#4 03-11-2013 
Of course it isn't happy, it's sitting in a dog bowl. Wink (It's a very cool dog bowl, though!)

#5 04-11-2013 
Hehe, well usually when testing hacks and such i just put he game on speed 3 and let the sims do what ever they like if they are not part of the testing, and i'm sure we all know that they can't keep so good care for themselves Tongue And that food bowl is from the sims 2 pet stories, very nice to have, holds much more food that the regular ones in sims 2 Smile (Don't let the picture misslead you, it does not hold kittens Big Grin)

#6 05-11-2013 
Where's one gonna get that bowl, if one wants to?

#7 05-11-2013 
Somewhere deep in the shadowy forests of the evil land of MATY (Peasantry) you can find all the "Stories" converted objects scattered about. My favorites are the Pet Stories port-a-potty (made recolorable by ja_viera,) Pet Stories karaoke machine (nice and compact compared to the Nightlife one,) the Castaways pirate poker table and vanity, and really the majority of the Castaways stuff. I can't seem to find the pet dish link at the moment, so I'm uploading my copy.

Attached File(s)
.zip  ps_autopetfood.zip (Size: 191.23 KB / Downloads: 530)
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2013 07:58 AM by rawmilk905.)

#8 05-11-2013 
Yep, got that off MATY's

Sorry, that is a members only option