• 'Transcendence' Frame - LACK Recolors
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
I simply adore everything IKEA and after a couple of recoloring sessions with Leefish and karen lorraine I have decided to try and recolor the 'Transcendence' frame in seven different LACK colors. Your colorsenstive Simmies can now have matching paintings to go with their LACK sidetables!

This is a recolor of a base game item, so no EPs or SPs required.
Found: Buy Mode > Decorative > Wall Hangings
Cost:§ 800

Credits:
Thanks to Plasticbox, whose template I have used for the painting inside the frame, the picture itself is my own. Also of course: SimPE, CEP, Photoshop. And finally a huge thank you to Leefish and karen lorraine for our recoloring sessions Smile

You may do whatever you want as long as you credit me with a link and don't make any money from it.
Please do not convert anything from TS2 to TS3 because I might want to do that myself some time.

Screenshots
'Transcendence' Frame - LACK Recolors Screenshot 'Transcendence' Frame - LACK Recolors Screenshot 'Transcendence' Frame - LACK Recolors Screenshot 'Transcendence' Frame - LACK Recolors Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 70.47 KB | File Name Transcendence_LackRecolours_byKlaartje.zip | # of Downloads 431  

Comments
#2 06-11-2013
Yay, you did it Smile Well done. Love your upload pics too.

#3 06-11-2013
They look great! Well done! Big Grin

#4 06-11-2013
Those look great, well done indeed.

Sorry, that is a members only option