sims2 #1
I am proud to present my first recolouring project - Transcendence Recoloured. It has taken me a little while to finally upload these as I wanted to get them right.

[Image: thumb640x480]

Recolour of the Maxis 'Transcendence' painting
Basegame item, so no EPs or SPs required
Found under: Buy Mode > Decorative > Wall Hanging
Cost: §800

Frame Colours
Red, Green, Purple (gotta have purple cos it's my favourite colour), Dark Pink, Navy Blue, Dark Teal and Teal

Pictures
Are all taken from my game from uploaded lots and contest entries

This recolouring experience would not have been possible without expert tuition and oodles of patience from Leefish and lots of encouragement from Klaartje, so thank you both.

Credits
Plasticbox for PSD, Klaartje, Leefish and simPE

Lots
Please do not reupload my Lots and claim them as your own. If you would like to use any of my Lots in a neighbourhood that you wish to upload please PM me for permission first.

Recolours
You may use my recolours in Lots that you upload to any site. Please provide a link back to my profile on the site that you downloaded it from. Whilst some of my recolours can be found here at Leefish and SFUK most of them are at MTS (http://db.modthesims.info/member.php?u=417674).

Screenshots
Transcendence Recoloured Screenshot Transcendence Recoloured Screenshot Transcendence Recoloured Screenshot Transcendence Recoloured Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 389.23 KB | File Name Transcendence_RC_frames_and_pictures.rar | # of Downloads 109  

Comments
#2 09-11-2013
Good job.

I expect to see OOOODLES of stuff coming from you two now Big Grin

#3 09-11-2013
They look great, Karen! Well done! Big Grin

#4 09-11-2013
Yay Karen, I'm so glad you finished and uploaded these, they look great! Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option