sims2 #1
[Image: thumb640x480]
This local pub is an ode to the actual Narrow Boat Inn I used to walk past every morning on my way to public transport and has been built as an entry for Loaf's 'It Takes a Village'-contest over at MTS. The real-life Narrow Boat Inn has roughly the same dimensions and is indeed very narrow, although it does not resemble a boat at all.
The pub consists of two floors. Downstairs is the bar area, with a jukebox, bookcase and enough seating for the entire footballteam. They are however only allowed in when they won the game.
Upstairs is the 'play' area, where the local dartsteam can train and prepare for the SimCity competition. Outside on the deck are two chessboards, for the elderly and retired Sims who can look out over the village and keep an eye on what's going on whilst pretending to play a game of chess. The locals can take their drinks outside into the beer garden when it's warm and sunny.

Built with the following EPs and SPs:
Custom Content Included:

Credits:
This lot has been built for Loaf's 'It takes a Village'-contest. Credits to Loaf for providing us with such a challenging shell of a building!

You may do whatever you want as long as you credit me with a link and don't make any money from it.
Please do not convert anything from TS2 to TS3 because I might want to do that myself some time.

Screenshots
The Narrow Boat Inn Screenshot The Narrow Boat Inn Screenshot The Narrow Boat Inn Screenshot The Narrow Boat Inn Screenshot The Narrow Boat Inn Screenshot The Narrow Boat Inn Screenshot The Narrow Boat Inn Screenshot The Narrow Boat Inn Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 1.03 MB | File Name TheNarrowBoatInn_byKlaartje.zip | # of Downloads 46  

Comments
#5 12-11-2013
Thank you all Smile Shape is all thanks to Loaf! And yes Fansee, I don't like using a lot of CC (and this was a no-CC round) but I must use iCad's stuff in every lot I make!

#6 13-11-2013
What an adorable little lot! I love it! Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option