Add page in usercp about delete of the account
#1 21-11-2013 
Hi Lee, how can I add a page in usercp about "delete your account"?

I tried in usercp.php, copied/pasted code from "edit signature" for example, but didn't work. But it should to be easy, only add a static page with info about delete own account :/

#2 21-11-2013 
hmmmm

you want the members to delete an account? What if they have threads or posts?

#3 22-11-2013 
(21-11-2013 11:37 PM)leefish Wrote:  hmmmm

you want the members to delete an account? What if they have threads or posts?

No, only an item into usernav called "Delete your account". Then user clicks on this and he has a page in usercp with infos (threats Big Grin no I'm kidding, just inform him of a few things) and a link to contact page, because I would like to know username and email of user (and to ban his email vamp ). Then I'll delete him manually from adminCP.

It would be perfect to have a form directly on that page in usercp, but I think it is complicated. However even if I use the contact page (a link from usercp "Delete your account" page), the user must write in the form "I want to unsubscribe" and his request arrives in my email.

The main thing is to figure out how to add an item to the menu in the usercp, for the rest I'll see if I can add a module or put the link to contact page.

I found this your thread on mybb communty, it's safe? Big Grin http://community.mybb.com/thread-127765-...#pid925273

Sorry, that is a members only option