sims3 #1
Not a new item - one from my TS3 past, but its pretty and I always liked it. If I could remember how to get the mesh and textures out I would probably do a TS2 version, but yea....

Anyway, 3 files - table+chair, just table, just chair.

The table has two multipliers and speculars - one with the wood panels on the table end, one without the wood panels so you can have more casting options. I like the wood panels so I did not take them out.

On the chair mapping shot you will see that the checkers do not line up on the edge of the chair seat - this is the way it is mapped, several EA chairs are mapped this way. Some patterns look better than others, most look fine. The three channels is so if you want to give the chair and tables an outside look you can - that way you can use a horizontal wood on the chair back and a vertical on the chair seat.

Poly count, catalog location etc(Click to View)

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Basic Dining Screenshot Basic Dining Screenshot Basic Dining Screenshot Basic Dining Screenshot Basic Dining Screenshot   Basic Dining Screenshot  
Download link
Filesize 408.72 KB | File Name BASICS_DININGCOMBO_by_LeeFish.rar | # of Downloads 475  
Filesize 144.93 KB | File Name BASE_AMBMatch_DiningChair_by_LeeFish.rar | # of Downloads 264  
Filesize 267.89 KB | File Name BASE_GENMatch_2x1Table_by_LeeFish.rar | # of Downloads 277  
Comments
#13 26-11-2013
I know Lee, have your Mini sitting in my game Big Grin even though you guys are slowly managing to get me over to the dark side Wink

#14 27-11-2013
Gorgeous set! Just as well you said it was TS3 or I would have downloaded it lol. *Waits patiently for TS2 table*

#15 28-11-2013
I love this set, it's all pretty and nice and pretty, so I'll be a v. happy Nix if we can get a TS2 version of it. Big Grin

* NixNivis waits patiently with @joandsarah

#16 28-11-2013
Yea, am just finishing off tasks on the MTS Big Project (yea, that one) so any other sims stuff is delayed til 1 December.

Sorry, that is a members only option