• Stratum - Modern Floor Set
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
When I was looking through the Maxis floors I realized that I was missing some large, modern-looking tiles for bathrooms and kitchens, so I decided to try and make my own. I then had one of the (now famous) recolouring sessions with Leefish and Karen Lorraine and we made rugs. Turns out that the skills used for rugs are applicable to floors too and suddenly I could make these imaginary tiles a reality. So, first of all a big thank you to Lee for teaching us her skills Smile

I have created a set of five different floors in ten different colors, since this is my fifth upload here and my tenth at MTS. They are stone floors, in a modern style and suitable for both bathrooms and kitchens. All tiles use the same texture, but of course with different colors applied to them.

[Image: thumb640x480]

[Image: thumb640x480]

The pictures for these swatches are all taken in-game, close-up, in a well-lit room.

Details:
  • Category: Tiles
  • Cost: §4
  • Name: Stratum

All files have been compressorized and are clearly labelled.

Additional Credits:
Thanks to Leefish and Karen Lorraine, without whom I would be unable to upload (or even finish!) anything.
Numenor, for the AGS that I have finally been able to test.

You may do whatever you want as long as you credit me with a link and don't make any money from it.
Please do not convert anything from TS2 to TS3 because I might want to do that myself some time.

Screenshots
Stratum - Modern Floor Set Screenshot Stratum - Modern Floor Set Screenshot Stratum - Modern Floor Set Screenshot Stratum - Modern Floor Set Screenshot Stratum - Modern Floor Set Screenshot Stratum - Modern Floor Set Screenshot Stratum - Modern Floor Set Screenshot Stratum - Modern Floor Set Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 1.18 MB | File Name Floor_Stratum_All_byKlaartje.zip | # of Downloads 268  

Comments
#9 05-12-2013
Thank you all for your lovely comments Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option