Christmas at leehouse
#11 22-12-2013 
Hehe, there are lots of Chinese restaurants in Japan. It's just traditional to eat KFC Chicken on Christmas--so much so that you have to pre-order the KFC chicken dinners in November if you want to eat them for Christmas... and there are always long long looooong lines at every KFC once the holiday season starts. Pizza Hut has pretty much become tradition for those who are unable to order KFC, but they are the same franchise company so it's profit all around for KFC Inc..

I'll take a picture of my neighborhood tree... you guys will probably laugh though x___x;;

#12 22-12-2013 
So much KFC, sounds like Japan is the 51st state of the USA Smile Or maybe just one of the counties in Kentucky Tongue

#13 22-12-2013 
(22-12-2013 04:02 AM)BoilingOil Wrote:  I'm having a BO X-mas: no deco, nothing special to eat or drink, and no people around. Just like any other 'just-another-day' day. Although maybe I'll eat at a chinese restaurant, which may make it like just another monday. :-)

I'll be joining you in eating Chinese BO baby but not in a restaurant, with my extended family...4 of which are Chinese Chefs.
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#14 22-12-2013 
I have one! My first own Christmas tree. I think it's kind of cute. No presents underneath the tree cause they're at my parents' house.

[Image: I99Ug2w.jpg]

#15 22-12-2013 
Since years we don't do a Christmas tree, then having a cat would be a disaster Big Grin I feel like BO Smile

#16 22-12-2013 
Well, we had a tree every year, all through Willem's life. On his first Christmas - he was just one year old - he LEAPED into the tree. Of course the tree fell over with lots of noise. After that, he never jumped in the tree again (though we actually fitted two hooks in the corner where it stands and fastened it to the wall with rope. Tinsel rope of course.).

In the years after that, he always wanted to play with the low hanging deco so we had a full set of pine cones that we hung round the bottom of the tree - he played with those. Last year we had no tree because he was so ill, and this year we have the pine cones on the table to remember him Big Grin

#17 22-12-2013 
Prince Willem of Orange Pine Cones Tongue

#18 22-12-2013 
We've always had a tree and always had cats. They have played with the decorations in the past with no calamities. Coke is not interested in the tree anymore.

My tree is up! I have no camera yet but will take a pic when and if I can Smile
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#19 23-12-2013 
This is the Christmas tree after I put all the ornaments back on the tree.
[Image: Image0104.jpg]

This is the reason why the ornaments need to be put on the tree on a daily basis. And also why the back and side of the tree has almost no ornaments at all.
[Image: Image0106.jpg]

This is the other reason why the ornaments need to be put on the tree on a daily basis, although she does it in stealth mode.
[Image: Image0107.jpg]

Sorry about the picture quality - taken on my phone, which is old and pre iphone era. But I can't cope with the screen touch, so I stick with it.

#20 23-12-2013 
The first reason seems a bit like a lumbering bear to me. He doesn't care what has to give way: if something breaks, so be it! Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option