Christmas at leehouse
#21 23-12-2013 
Oh Kiri, what little mischiefs they are Big Grin None of my cats were ever as bad as that! But they sound like such fun!
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#22 23-12-2013 
* leefish waves to the girls

The tree looks lovely, though redecorating every day? Like Karen said, what mischief. Gotta love em.

#23 23-12-2013 
It's made me laugh so much actually, I have to say it's put more joy into Christmas than I've had for a quite a few years.

BO - Blanche is not a big lumbering bear - she says she's poofy fluffy fluffed ball of awesome. (That's why she doesn't think she should be on a diet, and I have put her on a diet). Big Grin

Redecorating every day takes a minute and entails removing the decorations from the floor and putting them back on the tree. Smile I don't mind so much, although the ornaments at the back are staying on the floor until the tree is taken down. Big Grin

#24 23-12-2013 
Of course that's what Blanche believes, Kiri. And in a - from her perspective - perfect world, where cats *are* the only rulers and make all the laws, she would be absolutely right!
But she still lumbers, doesn't she? If she lived with me, I'd love her nonetheless, though <3

#25 23-12-2013 
Kiri - I saw this and thought of you:

[Image: 148drur.jpg]

Big Grin

#26 23-12-2013 
heheheeheheh MLC!

#27 23-12-2013 
I live in an area famous for its cherry blossoms, so in my neighborhood at Christmas time, all the trees are decorated with pink, and outside for several blocks all you can see are pink trees down the river. I know it's weird, but it's actually kind of pretty if you don't mind a lot of pink Blush

neighborhood tree:

nanashi, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Aug 2013.

#28 24-12-2013 
Here is my tree Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option