Christmas at leehouse
#1 21-12-2013 
So B has finished decorating the tree Big Grin

Any other leefishers got a tree pic to share?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#2 21-12-2013 
Um.. no. But it shouldn't be hard to picture- it's a Charlie Brown Christmas tree.

Yea, I'm Scrooge's twin... according to the boys. I'd much rather have our real tree up but I'm staging a protest this year. All the Christmas stuff is in a closet that I can't get into. The boys were asked repeatedly to clear their stuff away from the closet so I could get the tree and everything else out. They didn't, I refused to do it myself.. so I said the only things that would get put up this year were the things that didn't make it to the closet last year. It's actually a cute little tree even if it isn't a proper tree and as long as there is Christmas music to listen to, I'm good to go. Smile

If family was coming here, the real tree would get put up. We're going to my mom's and she does have her tree up, so.. maybe next year the boys will listen to me?

#3 21-12-2013 
Ours isn't up yet either, we'll get to it tomorrow Smile
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#4 22-12-2013 
Sorry, not a Christmas decoration in sight and not going to be.

#5 22-12-2013 
That goes for me too, Michelle. Big Grin

#6 22-12-2013 
I'm having a BO X-mas: no deco, nothing special to eat or drink, and no people around. Just like any other 'just-another-day' day. Although maybe I'll eat at a chinese restaurant, which may make it like just another monday. :-)

#7 22-12-2013 
(22-12-2013 04:02 AM)BoilingOil Wrote:  I'm having a BO X-mas: no deco, nothing special to eat or drink, and no people around. Just like any other 'just-another-day' day. Although maybe I'll eat at a chinese restaurant, which may make it like just another monday. :-)

LOL! That sounds like Christmas in Japan! The only difference is that Kentucky Fried Chicken and Pizza Hut is what most people eat on the 24th and 25th instead of Chinese food. You should come to Japan Big Grin

#8 22-12-2013 
I haven't put up the christmas tree since mum was diagnosed with MND 4 years ago, but this year I have put it up. I'll see if I can work out how to get a picture from my phone - I've changed providers, and things don't seem to be as obvious as they used to be.

There is no tinsel or lights on my tree - because of the cats. Apparently tinsel can cut up their insides when they eat it, and Blanche eats everything. There is only the ornaments that don't break when dropped or chewed on. So not a lot of ornaments on it either.

But what is really cool is seeing both the girls bat at the shiny ones, and pull them off the tree. It's an ornament graveyard around the bottom.

Up on the window I have my hearts - They are swedish hearts I made from coloured craft paper, put on strings like a kind of mobile. The girls have been destructing that too.

#9 22-12-2013 
We don't put up a tree, just tinsel and other types of table/side board type ornaments.

#10 22-12-2013 
@nanashi: no chinese food in Japan - yeah, I guessed as much. You have your own oriental dishes Smile

Me coming to Japan: had I been much younger, I might indeed have liked that. Or maybe China... Because I'm not much of a fan of sushi Tongue

Sorry, that is a members only option