• The Meaning of Christmas - Painting and Frame Recolours
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
In my attempt to IKEA-fy every house in my game, I came across 'The Meaning of Fruit'-painting that I wanted to recolour to match the LACK furniture. Since it was nearly Christmas and I needed to practise my photoshop-skills, I thought it was nice to create some Christmassy artwork to go with the frames.

[Image: thumb640x480]

All-in-all there are 7 frame recolours and 12 artwork recolours, 7 with a black mount and 5 with a white mount.

Details:
  • Recolour of a Maxis object: 'The meaning of fruit'
  • Basegame item
  • Found under: Buy Mode > Decorative > Wall Hanging
  • Cost: §1500

Artwork credits:
I have made use of brushes from the following sites: Obsidian Dawn, My Photoshop Brushes and Photoshop Free Brushes. They all have a very generous sharing policy, which allowed me to share these paintings.

Screenshot credits:
Snowman and santa sculpture by mustluvcatz.

Additional credits:
Thank you all you lovely leefishers for your help and encouragement, you are a brilliant group of people! Happy holidays to all of you Smile

You may do whatever you want as long as you credit me with a link and don't make any money from it.
Please do not convert anything from TS2 to TS3 because I might want to do that myself some time.

Screenshots
The Meaning of Christmas - Painting and Frame Recolours Screenshot The Meaning of Christmas - Painting and Frame Recolours Screenshot The Meaning of Christmas - Painting and Frame Recolours Screenshot The Meaning of Christmas - Painting and Frame Recolours Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 107.45 KB | File Name MOF_FrameRC_Lack_byKlaartje.zip | # of Downloads 90  
Filesize 218.67 KB | File Name MOF_PaintingRC_Christmas_byKlaartje.zip | # of Downloads 76  

Comments
#2 23-12-2013
Yay, they're up! Love 'em, Klaartje Big Grin

Taking a sneak peek at work!

#3 23-12-2013
Gorgeous! Lovely Big Grin

#4 23-12-2013
Very festive! Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option