Help with userstartup
#1 20-01-2014 
So, my Userstartup.cheat ain't working Sad no idea why, i mean aliases do not work, same goes with any boolprop stuff i have activated upon starting the game, yet max number of sims on lots work just fine :/

Here's my userstartup:

magicslippers, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Oct 2013.

A screaming gravity cat (during daylight only) ☀☀☀

#2 20-01-2014 
Has your user start up cheat file ever worked or has it only just stopped working? I have noticed that you have some missing " in your file.
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#3 20-01-2014 
Yes it has Confused Where's the missing " ?

#4 20-01-2014 
thought it was this one, but don't think so now: alias ff "FamilyFunds" "needs family name; e.g. 'fam smith 1000'"
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#5 21-01-2014 
Can I suggest you take out the special characters? that's the: , ; ' :+ , etc - they tend to mean things so it could stuff things up.

I know you've probably got this covered, but it is in the config folder of your game, yes?

Next, if nothing is jumping out at you, I think you might need to doing a testing cycle. Basically what that means, is pulling out all the command except the first one, test that - if it's in, its' good. If not, then that's the problem. And continue adding one by one until you get to the end, testing each and every line.

#6 21-01-2014 
(21-01-2014 06:56 AM)celebkiriedhel Wrote:  Can I suggest you take out the special characters? that's the: , ; ' :+ , etc - they tend to mean things so it could stuff things up.

I know you've probably got this covered, but it is in the config folder of your game, yes?

Next, if nothing is jumping out at you, I think you might need to doing a testing cycle. Basically what that means, is pulling out all the command except the first one, test that - if it's in, its' good. If not, then that's the problem. And continue adding one by one until you get to the end, testing each and every line.

sounds like a plan Smile
also will be getting rid of that useless info, since i very well know what each of those cheats do Big Grin

#7 06-06-2014 
This is mine:

#8 06-06-2014 
current one, max number of sims/pets and visiting sims work, nothing else does :/

uintProp maxTotalSims 50
uintProp maxTotalHumans 35
uintProp maxTotalPets 15

intprop maxnumofvisitingsims 10

boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation true

setquartertileplacement on

boolprop ControlPets on
boolprop PetActionCancel true

#9 06-06-2014 
boolprop ControlPets on
boolprop PetActionCancel true
intprop maxnumofvisitingsims 10
uintProp maxTotalSims 50
uintProp maxTotalPets 15
setQuarterTilePlacement on

#10 06-06-2014 
try this:

Code:
uintProp maxTotalSims 50
uintProp maxTotalPets 15

Can you use the 45 degrees cheat with that in?

Sorry, that is a members only option