• 10 IKEA Karlstad Recolours
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
As someone who went from TS3 --> TS2 rather than the other way around, one of the things that still bugs me is the lack of colour options. I am a big fan of deciding what funky pattern in which neon-color I want to put on my sofa next! So I decided to make a set of matching recolours and added in a random bunch of random recolours for the fun of it.

[Image: thumb640x480]

This set contains 10 recolours. 6 of them match the original Karlstad colours, with a patterned cushion. I have added four extra recolours as I enjoyed playing around with different textures.

Info:
Recolour of Maxis object: Karlstad sofa
Found under: comfort > sofas
Cost: §700
Requires: IKEA stuff pack

Known issues:
As you can see, on the patterned cushions, the pattern on the front and back of the cushion do not line up correctly. Also, if you are using HugeLunatic's IKEA Extras, only the solid and wicker recolours will look good on the chair and smaller sofa. The patterns will look stretched and squished. I would however recommend to use these IKEA Extras in combination with my recolours so you can mix&match like I did in my screenshots.

Additional Credits:
HugeLunatic for the IKEA Extras pictured in the screenshots.
All of you for being an awesome group of people and encouraging me to finish these Smile

You may do whatever you want as long as you credit me with a link and don't make any money from it.
Please do not convert anything from TS2 to TS3 because I might want to do that myself some time.

Screenshots
10 IKEA Karlstad Recolours Screenshot 10 IKEA Karlstad Recolours Screenshot 10 IKEA Karlstad Recolours Screenshot 10 IKEA Karlstad Recolours Screenshot 10 IKEA Karlstad Recolours Screenshot 10 IKEA Karlstad Recolours Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 1.11 MB | File Name IKEA_Karlstad_RC_byKlaartje.zip | # of Downloads 341  

Comments
#13 29-01-2014
Like I said on Tumblr, these look absolutely fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing them Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option