• Farm Nursery Set - BaseGame and Freetime
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
A cute farm animal themed nursery for your little simmies Smile

[Image: thumb640x480]

All the files are labeled pretty descriptively, so you can get rid of whatever you don't want. The painting is from FT (the sheep one). The file includes English and Simlish versions of the paintings, the bedding, a second bedding (the plain plaid) which I made specifically to use for the changing table of Honeywell's Haffa Crib but you can use it for whatever you want, a recolor of the BG changing table, recolors of the FT and BG potty, high chair and toy box, and 4 walls.

Hope you all like it!

Screenshots
Farm Nursery Set - BaseGame and Freetime Screenshot Farm Nursery Set - BaseGame and Freetime Screenshot Farm Nursery Set - BaseGame and Freetime Screenshot Farm Nursery Set - BaseGame and Freetime Screenshot Farm Nursery Set - BaseGame and Freetime Screenshot Farm Nursery Set - BaseGame and Freetime Screenshot Farm Nursery Set - BaseGame and Freetime Screenshot  
Download link
Filesize 746.87 KB | File Name jones7659_farmnurseryALL.zip | # of Downloads 437  

Comments
#5 30-01-2014
@justJones - Yeah, I pretty much always use the Haffa crib too. It's so space-saving and pretty. Big Grin

#6 31-01-2014
This is great! I am always looking for nice nursery recolours. Thank you very much Smile

#7 31-01-2014
It's adorable! I love the colour combinations. Smile (And you can add me to the crowd who uses the Haffa crib almost exclusively.)

Sorry, that is a members only option